Do stick people count? Ha ha.  I am really not an artist, I'm mostly here to LEARN! Wait, I do draw a really cute pig! But that's about it. I greatly admire people who can draw, so I'm going to try to become one. We'll see how this venture goes. Only time will tell, right?  Smile

I can draw mostly characters, people and cartoons. i kinda struggle on drawing animals.

I draw manga/anime the best. I do equally well for drawing guys and girls, but I DETEST drawing cars!!!! It's SO HORRIBLE! :D I need a good tutoral for how to draw cars. Smile

I guess I'm at my best when drawing manga/anime, although I'm having some problems with the wrinkles/folds on clothes and shading. =) I'm trying to learn how to draw realistic things like eyes. =3 Still, I'm better at drawing manga and anime. 

Animals. I am terrible at drawing people. In my opinion, the easiest animal to draw is the cat. Dogs are harder.
bla
Well I'm better at drawing animals than people, Don't ask me why
I can't really say i'm bad at drawing things on paper, the only problem on paper is the eyes i draw unless it's a chibi or a mlp. But with the COMPUTER i'm HORRIBLE at drawing. But that's why i'm practicing. Anyway, i'm the worst when it comes to drawing people. I draw furniture, mlp, and animals best.
I usuallydraw cartoons and manga
Attachments
I can't really say i'm bad at drawing things on paper, the only problem on paper is the eyes i draw unless it's a chibi or a mlp. But with the COMPUTER i'm HORRIBLE at drawing.
Last update on August 14, 7:53 am by Adelaide123.
Attachments
I draw portrait best! Maybe because I love doing it and for me, it is a challenge.
I love drawing portrait