Bloom, is a princess from planet domino that become the unofficial leader of the group. She has power and ability, The legendary Dragon's Flame/Dragonfire that she got her origin planet Domino. She loves reading books about spells and playing with her pet rabbit, Kiko.
Lets start to draw Bloom, winx club characters.
1. Start this first step by drawing out the guidelines and shapes that will make up the nicely drawn out body frame. Start with a circle for the head and then draw out the torso shape and all the limb lines.
2. Second step you will start sketching out bloom's facial features as well as her long hair style. First draw the shape of her face and then draw out her eyes, nose and mouth. Once that is complete you can sketch out the outline of her hair style shape.
3. Now you will start sketching out the shape of her arms, torso and waist. Once her arms are drawn out you can start sketching out the shape and position of her fingers and hands. Draw also her miniskirt, her wings, and small golden tiara with rounded points at the top of her head.
4. After your sketch is done, you can start to add colors on it. Bloom is a redhead, has blue eyes, and a medium skin tone. Her Winx outfit is a sparkly blue top decorated with a gold jewel at her chest and a matching miniskirt. She also wears blue gloves around her arms from elbow to wrist and wears a small golden tiara with rounded points at the top of her head. Her wings are cyan with teal tips, and her Charmix is a silver and gold heart pin with a fluffy pink bag at her waist, also heart-shaped.
5. Once basic color are added, you can add shadows and highlights. Then clean up the messy color that out of the sketch line. Your bloom image is almost done.
6. Last steps is draw outline using Pencil tool, make details of hair line and add more shadows and highlights. Now your image of winx club characters named Bloom completely finish.