Hey could someone PLEASE add tutorials for kingdom hearts kairi, riku, axel xemnas.

uuummmm......im not that good at drawing axel,or riku,or kairi,or xemnas......srry dude

I cant draw that well on this site or I would try, I can draw better in Paint tool SAI.

.. well, i could try drawing Axel, but the others, i cant draw. i hope Axel will help, i'll see if i can get the tutorial up tommarow or something but im busy right now.

Quote:
Originally posted by: DeidaraUchiha

.. well, i could try drawing Axel, but the others, i cant draw. i hope Axel will help, i'll see if i can get the tutorial up tommarow or something but im busy right now.

ty ^^ at least ur trying i mean ive had like 10 forums up and no1 tried for any of um lol ty. =]

ill put one up for riku axel and xemnas

im not good at dawing  kingdom hearts charecters

if i tried drawin any of them it would kill the paper, i cant draw kingdom hearts characters to save my life

i'll try to draw all of them cause kingdom heart is my favWink

if it works i will add some tutorials and but my best effort in it.

srry for the bad English i'm Dutch

ill try if im not buisy cuz im a fan too of kingdom hearts

I made one for Xemnas well its a more of a drawing but it helps and I have one for Zexion if it helps any but I have to wait for the staff to approve of it once its approved I'll get back with you

I will try. DON'T UNDERSITMATE ME BECAUSE I AM A GIRL! I like Kingdom Hearts too, and I will try. If I can not, I will post a picture in my gallery. I will try though. And i have time. I will go do it now.

ill try just have to find one first.is it ok if it a keybalde?kindom hearts ROCKS!

Kingdom Hearts is Awsome but i cant draw very good on internet but ill try drawing riku roxas sorra and kairi