save wolves!!! i hope they wont be extinct if they were i would be sooooooooo sad  

WOLVES RULE!!!!!

the main reason is because Canada, *the big cold place above the U.S. lol* Re-introduced canadian wolves to the northen states were most of the farmers and crop growers are at. The problem is that the wolves (by nature) are killing the livestock (the cows and such) and humans (by their god-for-saken nature) kill the wolves. This decrease the population of the wolves in United states. Now both farmers and Canada (im not trying to say enything rude, mean, or offensive about people who live in Canada or are farmers or enything like that) are at blame farmers are killing and endangered species and Canada is responsible for introducing a new species to the U.S.

like i said before, i mean no offensiveness.

but in my opinion i believe the Wolves should be protected more and Both the U.s. AND Canada should do more about it.

hat thats a great idea!!!! Yellowstone has many wolves, but theres a ton of buffalo. Wolf puppys r cute, not evil. Wolves r made for beauty, not meat. *gruff*

save da wolfs dont think that they r evil be nice

wolves is my favourite animal

YES save the wolves!!!!! There didn't do anything wrong. WOLVES RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!