Yeah i'm basically making a manga of my own and i need some sort of good story for the manga, so far i drew my charaters they are fighting against some random evil people, and now they are trying to reach their base. So far its up to page 2 i did i'll put a picture of my manga for you guys to have a look at it.

Comment guys thnx

PS: Its been a while since i posted a topic, i haven't been on this for ages so a welcome back would be nice thnx

Here you go check it out 

Same here. I have a manga in development and have drawn some preliminary pages for it (like, 10 or something). The prelims were supposed to be the finished product, but another look told me I still have a lot of planning and tweaking to do. >_> I'm looking forward to seeing your guys' mangas.

And welcome back. ^^

I have a fully made manga of my own on my shelf collecting dust... It's probably best if you don't do that. All I'm going to advise you on is the "Law of Liable", in short-don't use copywrited material. Even if it's something small like a phrase, character weapon, scene, joke, anything like that. Make sure it's all you, from your own mind. Other than that-release your immagination, kid, you'll go far. 

Quote:
Originally posted by: shadowm2k7

I have a fully made manga of my own on my shelf collecting dust... It's probably best if you don't do that. All I'm going to advise you on is the "Law of Liable", in short-don't use copywrited material. Even if it's something small like a phrase, character weapon, scene, joke, anything like that. Make sure it's all you, from your own mind. Other than that-release your immagination, kid, you'll go far. 

Thnx bro, thnx for the great advise i'll take it on board and thank you allwho commented, i'll put on the first 2 pages on my gallery soon if you want to check it out. thnx

Hello! Just wanna ask here what is manga? Is that software?

Ride Agenda               
Ride Buckwild               
Ride Berzerker             

Quote:
Originally posted by: Downer21

Hello! Just wanna ask here what is manga? Is that software?

manga is what i beleive to be japenese or chinese style comic. you might as well google it  

Ride Agenda               
Ride Buckwild               
Ride Berzerker             

cool...

rite im in! il make a pic and share it wid yas

tanks for da idea!

oh but yas got ta go on ma blog oda wise u cant see

sorry im new!!!!