I NEED HELP MY KICKFLIPS ONLY SPIN HALF SPIN,IM USING A KRYTONIC BOARD IS THAT THE PROBLEM

your probly not sliding your foot just right this is what you have to do first put your feet in the position your good with then pop your bored in the airas soon as you are as high as you can get then slip you foot up the bored and slid it off deen you left your feet as high asyou can it should spin all the way

94 people and only one responce,93 people who cant skate or dont want to help me

u should try how i learned i practiced how 2 flip da bored wit out popin it into da air

once u can flip it jus add da ollie maybe dat would work 4 u

youve got to lift your feet up as high as possible (sort of like squat in the air) and watch for it to spin back around before you lower your feet back down on it.You need to have enough air so that you catch it before the wheels touch the ground or it doesnt count.

Just remember the height you get is all in your knees, bend them and squat as high as you can, just make sure you put them back down in time or you'll land on your butt.

I'm not an expert or anything, I just like to go out and have fun skating

here's a skate vid i put on youtube a while back, i'm not so great

feel free to stalk my other vids, i'm a really funny dude