Viewing Single Post
Thread: Please help me

Hey, i need sum help, hence the title....Melanie, if u say i need medicine ONE more time, i'm gonna hurt u after spring break. I DON'T need that kind of help.  ANYWAY...no matter what i do, i can't seem to draw legs. I have the perfect image of them in my head, in EXACT proportions, (WTH did i just type) but i can't get it to turn out right. DETAILS: the ankles r always too big or 2 small er in the wrong place (2 high er 2 low); the thighs (if i'm drawing girls in swimsuits an such) r...oddly...shaped...?; OR they r always 2 long er 2 short. And don't even get me started on the feet. THEY r always...ugh...i cin never git the arch right, the toes r all weird-like, and when i do git them right (which is so rare it wouldn't show up on ANY graph), it looks like they're floating w/ their feet hangin down. GRRRRR!!! I have problems, and i need sumone 2 fix them! NOT , Melanie...if u even THINK about telling me...that i need meds... u...r...DEAD. So....yeah. If even have a SCRAP of advice, tell me! please, please pretty PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!