Hi! Any drawing requests that i could do, plzz? something along the lines of manga, anime, or cute animals? thx! And have a happy winter break!

can you draw me a cute littel chibi girl and boy with dark brown hair and brown eyes and light skin tone ... i will be very glad if you draw it ^.^ plz draw it > 3 <   

Can you draw me a Girl With a Pink Hair and Light Skin Tone thx Plz Draw it 

can you a draw a emo wolf?

Can you draw my OC Soda? :D Here's the reference:  Thanks! :3

Quote:
Originally posted by: growlithe

Hi! Any drawing requests that i could do, plzz? something along the lines of manga, anime, or cute animals? thx! And have a happy winter break!

can u draw a ferb from phinease n ferb....please

May you please make me a tutorial that teaches you how to draw curves i have problems drawing those!

thx

Quote:
Originally posted by: growlithe

can u make my warrior cat?its a girl she is dark grey with huge angel wings on her back the wings are white and has a halo she has white paws a tuft of long hair hanging down from her face covering her left eye all the time and she has light grey spots running down her back and the end of her tail is white and has a warrior scar as diagnolly go accross her face and her claws are always out ready to fight and a piece of her ear is missing and on that tuft of hair hanging across her left eye it has shining light grey highlights and she has special unimaginable powers that will un leash when the time is right oh and i almost forgot her name is wolfclaw.i know its alot but please consider drawing it oh and she has a birth mark shaped like a paw print on her right cheek.Thanks!

Would you plz draw an anime girl face w/ brown eyes, and blonde hair? i would appreciate it!!!

Would you plz draw an anime girl face w/ brown eyes, and blonde hair? i would appreciate it!!!