Music's another form of art, and virtually everyone loves it. And a lot of people listen to music while they create their own art.

So, what kind of music do you like to listen to? (Fave bands, singers, genre) Or what music do you NOT like listening to?

Personally I'm really into rock right now, but I listen to pop too (only on the radio though >_>Wink

Feel free to suggest music for others to listen to as well. ^_^

Metal is awesome to calm you down and concentrate, Screamo and metal-core is good for that too and it can help you sleep even if it's loud. Rock can help with those too. Hearing anything else kinda ruins it, country's good for concentrating I guess if your in to that. If I draw something I'll be listening to Rock, Metal, screamo/metal-core. Like 3 days grace-home, Disturbed- 3, Avenged Sevenfold- Afterlife, Asking Alexandria-The Final Episode, and probaly Escape the fate- My Apocolypse.

Breaking Benjamin, Blue October, Avenged Sevenfold, My Chemical Romance, Bullet For My Valentine, Slipknot.. hm..   

Sweet, I love Three Days Grace, Breaking Benjamin, and MCR too. <3 I also love Skillet, Paramore, Evanescence, Avril Lavigne, Sixx AM and a ton of other stuff too.

i absouletly love R&B i like the group lmfao it stands for laugh my fukin as* of

I listen to all kinds of music when I draw, a mix between rock, pop, alternative and metal.

I create a playlist sometimes for the theme of the drawing that I'm drawing {If I'm not just randomly sketching} If there's no theme I like to just shuffle my music~

personally i would like to listen to classic songs. or i would definitely listen to maroon 5

Music's another form of art, and virtually everyone loves it. And a lot of people listen to music while they create their own art.

So, what kind of music do you like to listen to? (Fave bands, singers, genre) Or what music do you NOT like listening to?

Personally I'm really into rock right now, but I listen to pop too (only on the radio though >_>)

Feel free to suggest music for others to listen to as well. ^_^