I see a lot of featured tutorials from other original drawings. I know I'll get a lot of hate/bash but I'm suggesting if people at least draw something more original like an OC, etc. I know that people need reference and all but it's still trying to copy one's style. I'll be okay if people say that it's another picture and you just googled it and I know drawingnow doesn't have a trace option so it's people's pure talent. But, you can get a reference and change some style around it to make it your style. I want to see other people's styles more Smile

I'm not complaining, I admit I reference some pictures but I tend not to do it more. But, if people want to draw reference to look at the details and stuff I'm okay with that. 

I regret to say I reference a lot of my tutorials. But a lot of the characters are ones I've never drawn so it's difficult to change it up to look different.

Tutorials are more for teaching others to draw, so I try not to stray too far from original drawings. But for the drawings I usually draw my own characters (with the exception of a few drawings).

But yeah, I get where your going. Though I'm a lot more concerned with the images being uploaded. I rarely bother looking in the gallery section anymore because it's mostly photos of users or art jacked off from other sites...

Quote:
Originally posted by: JessiCrystalGurl

I regret to say I reference a lot of my tutorials. But a lot of the characters are ones I've never drawn so it's difficult to change it up to look different.

Tutorials are more for teaching others to draw, so I try not to stray too far from original drawings. But for the drawings I usually draw my own characters (with the exception of a few drawings).

But yeah, I get where your going. Though I'm a lot more concerned with the images being uploaded. I rarely bother looking in the gallery section anymore because it's mostly photos of users or art jacked off from other sites...

It's okay if you reference, but I want more people using their own styles. Well, I can't tell other people to do Tongue lol. It's true that it's tutorials and people want the original styles, but I see some tutorials off of amazing pictures. At least, people should credit the image the person reference. 

Oh yeah, the gallery is another thing. There are a lot of copied pictures and I'm not even sure if people drew that...I go to the description to see if people even credit the works. And yeah, lol. I agree with the photos, it's a gallery...not facebook. I should stop being an old lady pff.

Hello! Just a bit curious if that tutorial is for free? Can I download it now with no any payments required?

Schwinn Jasmine Bike      
Strider Prebike           
kids tricycle reviews     

I try to be as orginal as I can, but some times you want to draw your fav character! Don't you?

Ichigo E Kira

dude my names cartoonfreak1 and i do one thing((cartoons)) and thats what im sticking to