If you have a naruto character you made up yourself but havent made like you really wanted to on the computer then you've come to the right place! I can make your Naruto character for you all you have to do is send me a pic of any naruto character, give me a dercription of your naruto character and I will make it in three days or less! This description must include hair color,hair stlye,eye color,what they are wearing and what color it is and any accsesories if you want! ^ ^ If you aren't happpy with my work I can try again or help you with your page or something, whatever you want! Thnx! Oh ueah and dont worry if you think you put too much in about your character! ^_^ (this post has been up before but vanished so i posted it again)
hiya could u make my made up character? discription: hair color - green hair stile - like naruto's but a little bit longer eye color - half brown half green he's wearing - orochimaru's outfit the color ^ - black robe red sign [there dosent haf 2 be a sign] green rope accessories - black spiked whristband and gold choker necklace ^/_^

hies i made a character and as soon as a get meh mums camera ill show u a pic of hims hes just like naruto so ill show i pic of him when i get da chance