The battle is on, if i had to choose between gaara and itachi ITACHI WINS!
i think i know i would pick GAARA
I would defenatly pick Gaara cause he has da Shukaku demon spirit on his side and he could just kill itachi wit his sand coffin justu .

I LUV Gaara!  
He is my idol!
if its between the two i would like to say gaara but itachi will win in the end since his genjutsu and his flames but if they both fell then he would have to use his trunk card which has 2 items that make him invincable. "if you read the manga you know what i am talking about."

i think gaara 1 because he becomes a kazakage 2 if itachi tried mangekyou sharingan gaaras sand could cover his eyes and 3 gaara can summon shukka

Quote:
Originally posted by: sasuke

i think gaara 1 because he becomes a kazakage 2 if itachi tried mangekyou sharingan gaaras sand could cover his eyes and 3 gaara can summon shukka

what makes you thing he won't use a clone since he can make them without hand signs. but then again he can trap him in his genjustu without needing his eye all he need is his fangir or toe to raise his chakra lvl
Itachi would win only if he successfully got his maykekonyou sharingan and gaara didnt turn into the shikaku
this is a manga spoiler but also he could use that move to just seal the 1 tail demon with the sword orochimaru was looking for but could never find but also that armor along with it makes him invincable and unstopable.
this is a big manga spoiler but i think that gaara would win because gaara beat lee and lee was on 5 th gate and also sasuke kills itachi just by stabbing him with a sword theres was barly a battle sasuke runs at itachi jumps on itachi with his sword out and stab itachi dead

gaara will kick itachi's @$$

Itachi will win,of course,he will use his very own Susano(or maybe Ametaratsu)

Itachi of course gaara is looser LOOOOOOSSSSEEEERRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gaara!!!!woul defanitly kick itachis @$$  also i love him I mean perfect his whole life!!!!  little-cute^^

grown-awsome^^

plus i love the dessert