I might do tutorials again... And I'll try my best not to run out of ink. But just a question, I wanted to know if you're a kistaff, can your space (to upload pictures on your gallery) be unlimited? Because I couldn't upload my drawings (unless if they're in my blogs) on my gallery anymore because the space is full.

Thanks! 

I don't think Kidstaff get such special privileges. I haven't tried filling my gallery, so I dunno. But I'm pretty sure that we don't get unlimited space.

Quote:
Originally posted by: JessiCrystalGurl

I don't think Kidstaff get such special privileges. I haven't tried filling my gallery, so I dunno. But I'm pretty sure that we don't get unlimited space.

Hmm... Okay. :/

Meh, you could always make another account, I think. Or maybe request an extension for your gallery (dunno if they can though).

Quote:
Originally posted by: JessiCrystalGurl

Meh, you could always make another account, I think. Or maybe request an extension for your gallery (dunno if they can though).

I already did a while ago, which is AquaDream442. Smile My space for my gallery got extended though, which was a year ago. Plus, my drawings are pretty big. XD

im not a kidstaff but i would like to be and imma saying i dont think its possible

cartoonfreak1

Quote:
Originally posted by: cartoonfreak1

im not a kidstaff but i would like to be and imma saying i dont think its possible

cartoonfreak1

Okay. :/

You could always upload it on blogs, I'm a staff but I think staffs can only get featured. Not special stuff and all. I'll try to check my gallery if I do have unlimited features but I don't think there is Unhappy.

Quote:
Originally posted by: mimisky

You could always upload it on blogs, I'm a staff but I think staffs can only get featured. Not special stuff and all. I'll try to check my gallery if I do have unlimited features but I don't think there is Unhappy.

Okay. Well, that's what I usually do, I put 5 drawings each on my blogs but I think more people would be seeing my drawings if they're uploaded on my gallery. XD

In the form 2 become kids staff it says you'll get featured tutorials and a red thing saying kids staff.Its not like a membership.

Quote:
Originally posted by: IchigoPips

In the form 2 become kids staff it says you'll get featured tutorials and a red thing saying kids staff.Its not like a membership.

Oh, I'm not asking how to become a kidstaff. I'm just wondering if I can get unlimited space to upload pictures on my gallery once if I become a kidstaff.

No one has unlimited space, that would cost a looooot of money. Kidstaff members can accept tutorioal requests (official ones) and their tutorials are featured more frequently.

Accept everyone for their race, beliefs, gender, and age. If you have time to judge others, you're not looking closely enough at yourself.

Quote:
Originally posted by: Fiery_Nightmare

No one has unlimited space, that would cost a looooot of money. Kidstaff members can accept tutorioal requests (official ones) and their tutorials are featured more frequently.

Oh, okay. Smile