If you answered yes to this question then i have somthing to tell you.YOU ARE AN ANIMAL ABUSE SUPPORTER.Every year million of animals are beaten,suffocated starved,skinned,and have many other horrible inhumane things done to them while they are still alive.If you would like to know more on this subject please visit  and PLEASE watch some of the videos they have there.And maybe you'll think twice before putting on that fur coat,wool sweater,or fancy new leather belt.

Wool isn't cruel. I used to own sheep used for wool and we kept them very well cared for because sick and hurt sheep do not have good coats. And leather is iffy. There are places that take in already dead animals and make leather from them. Fur, however, I agree with you on.

Accept everyone for their race, beliefs, gender, and age. If you have time to judge others, you're not looking closely enough at yourself.

NEH! don't scare me!!! I'm NOT a supporter of animal cruelty (is anyone? if so, we no like you) Wool in Australia is from well-kept sheep, we luffs them and cares for them! I'm not sure about leather though... I don't wear leather much anyway...

~ray

oh no i hate people who hurts animals. its just so cruel. im for one am a animal lover cause i love animals. if any one who hurts animals tell me ok and btw im Serenity Mizuhana (Natasha Tehada) hope i can make some friends here and im new here.