Don't be rude. You're on the site using the forum, the profiles, the tutorials... shouldn't you thank the person who put it all up? Yes? Here's the place to do it!

Give the wonderful creator, GilStaff, the much deserved props, kudos, praise, and cheers for the wonderful tutorials!
Accept everyone for their race, beliefs, gender, and age. If you have time to judge others, you're not looking closely enough at yourself.
I think my favorite one is the rose tutorial.
Accept everyone for their race, beliefs, gender, and age. If you have time to judge others, you're not looking closely enough at yourself.
Katara tutorial is great!
I love the cartoons tutorials!
woohoo!!!!!!!YYYYAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whoever that guy is he rules!!!!!!

P.S Who is that guy????
The creator of the site, the admin, the maker of the tutorials... your basic lord and master on this site.

Hurray, after i found drawingnow.com my life got a lot happier. YIPEE. All the toturials are great, but please make new manga toturials soon.

------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------

Itachi is better than Gaara. End of story.