Im very happy about tutorials on this site, but im very interesting, why anything tutorials have not all figure in?? We draw only face!!

Im not speak english very well so forgive me my misteakes Smile

Well there ARE tutorials with fullbody characters, but people thought those were too hard and slow to update. Plus, the thing about a character is the face. Smile Ya know?
Accept everyone for their race, beliefs, gender, and age. If you have time to judge others, you're not looking closely enough at yourself.
True. Why does people only draw headshots? Well in fanatsy, they don't, but for manga, they do. Why???
because if u were to look at a manga body, but no head, wouldnt it be kinda hard to tell who it is? the face is more important, thats all im sayin

Quote:
Originally posted by: Fiery_Nightmare
Well there ARE tutorials with fullbody characters, but people thought those were too hard and slow to update. Plus, the thing about a character is the face. Smile Ya know?

It would be great to see bodies with the tutorials...like Smurfs? Smile 

Everyone here is at a different level in drawing. Work on the faces, see if you can use the pics that ARE full body to draw the body of your character. It's tough to make everyone happy and everyone wants their favorite character so to save time, the headshots are up because full body takes longer.
Accept everyone for their race, beliefs, gender, and age. If you have time to judge others, you're not looking closely enough at yourself.

im new here.. is it the members of this site who publishes the drawing lessons? 
If yes...   I want more cartoons :D

Why couldn't you just when you for an example clicked manga you first should choose full body or faces.