could some1 teach me how to make an amv i really wanna learn how and it looks fun!
I don't know how to make one but, I want to learn how to make an amv too.

WARNING: You WILL have to read. lol, i know that sounds silly but it's amazing how many people give up if the answer isn't summed up to a few sentences.

But for those who really need it summed up... I guess make sure you have a lot of memory on your computer and a good sound and video card. Basically just make sure you have a computerp for the task. Plan out what song you want to use and collect clips via downloading videos. You'll need a program which allows you to copy frames- like Animation Studio. Put the music on one layer and sync the clips with it.

And... i guess that's it. I really suggest readding the pages provided by the link, because you'll have better quality AMVs if you really know your stuff. Dedication always brings better outcomes after all. Good luck

Accept everyone for their race, beliefs, gender, and age. If you have time to judge others, you're not looking closely enough at yourself.
wuld it work on photostory or a more simple program?
Any program that allows you to view frames and make a seperate layer for the sound should work. Not familiar with Photostory though, sorry.
Accept everyone for their race, beliefs, gender, and age. If you have time to judge others, you're not looking closely enough at yourself.
ok do u have any suggestions and any other simple programs im only 11 so dont kno that many....

and by the way fiery_nightmare did u and akatsuki stop doing that naruto RPG that looks really fun if you culd walk around and do that kind of stuff?
I'd suggest Flash as you can really do more with it and it's a good program to know. A for simple, maybe Swish- which you can find through Googe- or Animation Studio. And I have no idea about the RPG. Akatsuki has not logged in for awhile and he was the person to think up the rpg so i've been waiting for him. We are re-finalizing teams at the moment and I might end up running it by myself which will be awkward but managable until Akatsuki returns.
yo  i think there a web site thats teaches u it try (makemyamv .com)

ok i finally found out how to make an amv my question now is......

WHERE DO I GET THE CLIPS FOR IT?????????

get dattebayo then theres other stuff then get u torrent then u can download videos

dattebayo means believe it