im so in dude
Sweet, lots of people!
Accept everyone for their race, beliefs, gender, and age. If you have time to judge others, you're not looking closely enough at yourself.

Name: alexis boudica
Village: sand
height: umm 145cm
Team:
element: fire

presonality: active chicky, nothing really scares her. not a person who puts ppl down or start a fight, but if anyone was to hurt sum1 close to her, she will do major damage. ^^

dislikes: sitting around doing nothing.

bg:she grew up with her parents an only child, mother is a respectable healer and father a great ninga within the sand village,she wants more excitment in her life(traveling,see more ect), she looks up to her parents. now shes on a spiritual jorney to find where her place is in life. she would only fight for a reason, not for the pleasure of beating someone, so you think your stronger than every1 else. But when she has to survive to reach her goal she wont let anything stand in the way to get there.

Weapons: bow,sword,daggers,needles

she summon her bow with a gem in her necklace, thats been in her family for years. using her charkra when she draws back her arrows, they go at lightning speed, that cuts through anything. at some time of the day her arrow can quantum leap(can go through port holes to where ever she wants it to go)

she also has a bright red sword that only burns her opponents. (her sword is fire btw)with her element fire and sand she can create a rock hard shield, that can defend her whole team.

she may not be that strong buts shes quick on her feet, and pretty okay with genjutsu and good with taijutsu, still trying to master both.

weakness: she uses alot of charkra with the quantum leap. she and her bow share a strong connection so if she has doubt in herself the bow will not come to her.
sweet good to see so many

REMEBER:
to give us good depth of your chracter and

current villages that well be playing are as follows-

-Konoha

-Sand

-Mist

-Rain-BUT
its in turmoil and Pein is still in control(i dont want to really bring rain village into this on that sort of scale- thus why my character has left the village- it will cause to many problems trying to do so)I recommend all of you who wanted toplay as rain try mist instead=]

- u may request an alternate village

- there will be other villages brought in for missions or if theres enough people

-we may be looking at 2 chunnin/genin and a sensei(jonin per team to create more teams so be kool with that. ALso NOT everyone can be anbu and jonin!!!!!! remember your character must be passed before we can begin- and we cant do that without enough chunnin and genin, this means we will have to select jonin and any anbu(if we even have them) so plz be kool about that aas weregoing to get jonin of appropriate ages (14-15++) to create a real and dynamic atmosphere for you,even so tis doesnt mean 14++willget all higher positions theres needs for medical ninja and oter specilised roles(or ull die lolz)

p.s no more rogue ninja either we need to fill positions in villages -shank you
THE STORYLINE AND CURRENT SETTING OF OUR ROLEPLAY

- 100 years after naruto, a new age has dawned and new enemies are on the move.

- Despite common alliances between villages sum years ago, most are now keeping to themselves and treaties between villages are forgotten or no longer existing.

- There has now been numerous incidents, smaller villages mainly have all be fighting each other whilst the larger villages try to maintain peace through diplomacy or more commonly intervention with military force.

- Assassinations and disappearances of key figures along with the Rain Village once again closing up its borders after numerous

----INFO ON THE COUNTRIES AND LEADERS YOU NEED TO KNOW-----

Naruto Information > Countries

In the series of Naruto there are 10 countries. Every country has their own hidden village. Below you can find a map of each country, as well as information such as which village belongs to them.

Countries Map

Every country is named or associated with a certain type of element. Fighters who come from one of those countries usually have special techniques that have to do with their respected element. In the series of Naruto, only 4 main countries are really recognized. These countries are: Fire, Water, Sound, and Earth.

Five Main Villages
The five main villages are the Leaf Village, Sand Village, Water Village, Lightning Vilage, and Earth Village. Each of the 5 main villages has a Kage. A Kage is like a governor; he/she runs their village. There are a total of 5 Kages. The Kage is usually the strongest person in the village. Each Kage is chosen by it's villagers to rule and command it's army of ninjas and regulate the village. Kages manage most of important issues that relate to the village such as money and anything else a normal governor would do. They are public icons and are usually in public events held within the village. Kages are the people assigned to Rank A missions. Below is a list of the names of each Kage and what village they govern.

Kage Info ( we probably will not many of these)

Hokage
Hokage is the name of the Kage of the Leaf Village. Hokage translates to: Fire Shadow

Kazekage
Kazekage is the name of the Kage of the Sand Village. Kazekage translates to: Wind Shadow

Raikage
Raikage is the Kage of the Lightning Village. Raikage translates to: Lightning Shadow

Mizukage
Mizukage is the Kage of the Water Village. Mizukage translates to Water Shadow

Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage is the Kage of the Earth Village. Tsuchikage translates to Earth Shadow.

PLEASE NOTE WE WILL PROBABLY NOT HAVE ENOUGH PEOPLE FOR MANY VILLAGES- SO YOU MAY HAVE TO CHANGE UR CHARACTER LATER ON- atm please select form the follwoing villages only

-Konoha
-Sand
-Mist
-Rock

Countries and Villages that we will probably have contact with during missions or other special events

* · The Earth Country - Hidden Village of Rock
* · The Fire Country - Hidden Village of Leaf
* · The Grass Country - Hidden Village of Grass
* · The Lightning Country - Hidden Village of Cloud
* · The Rain Country - Hidden Village of Rain
* · The Wave Country - Hidden Village of Wave
* · The Water Country - Hidden Village of Mist
* · The Waterfall Country - Hidden Village of Waterfall
* · The Wind Country - Hidden Village of Sand
im thinking of joinning this roleplay
alright im in.could be fun.
Name:Scorp Zanadim
Village:Grass
Hieght:5ft 11in
Team:
Element:earth

personality:lazy most of the time but very dangerous in battle. Angered easily.VERY protective of ppl close to him.
Dislikes:ppl who talk to much and only care about themselves
bg:raised self entire life.always carries the scorpian dagger of his family with him.travels alot to study the one called Zetsu.

Thats all for now ill have more later.
Name:snikukazi
Village:Grass
Hieght:4 13in
Team:
Element:thunder

presonality:active,fearless,is an avenger,never backs down from a fight

dislikes:backing down from any challenge

bg:is the son of a rouge ninja from the village hidden in the rain,nobody likes to be around him because the think he will kill them,hates to be called a scaredy cat because when he hears thet he kills whoever said it,has limited ammount of black chakra
i am in too.

Name: sairyonna or sakura

Village: fire

Age; 14

height:5ft 6in

general:female

Background story:sakura;standing above all others with her incredible nkowledge and skill,sakura amins to become a kunoichi

Element fire

Inventory: swords, pointy sharp objects

Powers- genjutsu and taijutsu

Unique Powers: drinks up there energy,fire balls,and speed
It looks fun. I'm in too Tongue but I'll come up with my character later sign me in for now
Hosts
1.Akatsuki
2.Fiery_Nightmare
Players
4.shyroe
5.QT_PIE
6.naruto208
8.gaara5452882
10.vanevlls
12.abcdefghijklmopqrstu
13.SandGaara16
15.bozhil4o
Accept everyone for their race, beliefs, gender, and age. If you have time to judge others, you're not looking closely enough at yourself.
Quote:
Originally posted by: Akatsuki
I'm thinking of setting up a Naruto role play here, but id like you to just shove your name down here NOW if u would be interested in participating, don't mail me asking for specifics because all i need right now is a rough number of how many people would be interested in playing

i am in dude
Name: Ichigo

Village: Leaf

Level: Hokage

Height: 6'2