i'm in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
if u say yes here is info

Name:kakushi yokozowa
Village:Konoha
Backround Story:he had a bro that was his role model but his bro had a s rank mission and he was almost done but he died on hi way back so he wants to kill the person who killed his bro and the killers name is.. itchi onizuka.
pic sux im here
Name: Moroe

Village: Leaf

Element: Ice

Inventory: Shurikens

Background: Lived i a hut outside the village his parents were killed during attack of bandits while he was foced to decide which order they were killed in and then joined Leaf

Ability: Ice pillars fall from the sky trapping them then pillars turn into millions of shurikens and do more damage
Hosts
1.Akatsuki
2.Fiery_Nightmare
Players
4.shyroe
5.QT_PIE
6.naruto208
8.gaara5452882
10.vanevlls
12.abcdefghijklmopqrstu
13.SandGaara16
15.bozhil4o
17.Chidori-Barrage-
18.braedon190
Accept everyone for their race, beliefs, gender, and age. If you have time to judge others, you're not looking closely enough at yourself.
I'll add you to the list. Smile
Accept everyone for their race, beliefs, gender, and age. If you have time to judge others, you're not looking closely enough at yourself.
Hey Can I Be In ... But I Dunno What To Do ^^;
im sooooo in + im sooooooo gaara cause he is the best!
Here's The Info If I'm In

Name:Becky
Village:Sand
Background story:I RULE ALL
Element:Fire
InventoryTongueuppet Master and Sword
Powers:GenJutsu,TaiJutsu and NinJutsu
Ablility:Kk i Do All Regular Stuff With a Puppet And Same Goe's For The Sword ^^
hey aly im in
Picture:
Full name: Luke Hyuuga
Village: Leaf Village
Height: 5"7
Team: Invalid

Personality- Luke is a self centered person. He does not care all too much for others unless during a mission. He is in one of the Branch families of the Hyuuga clan and he hates the head family, even though it is his duty to protect them. Most of the time he is a rather calm character.

Likes- Luke likes being alone. He also likes being rather calm.
Dislikes- Luke does not like any members from the Sound Village. He does not like people that rave on about how good they are, like Naruto for example, and he HATES people from the Head of the Hyuuga Clan.

History- Luke Hyuuga has lived his life not knowing much of his family. When Luke was 10 years old his family ran away from the Leaf Village, abandoning him. He has stayed in his home town, wanting to become a ninja in the place where he originated. He knows where his family has gone but never wants to see them as they had abandoned him. He lived his life going through the average ninja life, Ninja Academy, and doing various amounts of missions. He is now 15 years old and is a Genin in the Leaf Village. He has not thought of his parents since the day they abandoned him nor has he tried to think about his clan, but he is reminded everytime he uses Byakugan.

Relations- None.

Inventory- Luke carries around Food Pills to restore his Chakra once in a while. He also carries around basic ninja equipment, Shurikens, Kunais, Smoke Bombs, Stun Bombs (Bombs that release gas which stun the opponent for 5 minutes, enough time to escape. He only carries around 2 at a time. These are only used after Luke runs out of Smoke Bombs, which he always has 5 of.)

He also carries around a Chakra theft bug. Which he throws from a distance onto a enemy and drains there chakra very slowly.
-------------------------------------------------------
-ABILITIES SECTION-

Primary Attack- Hyuuga Style Taijutsu

Element- None so far.

Abilities: Byakugan, Im sure everyone knows this blood line ability from the Hyuuga clan. It simply turns the eyes white, veins pop up from around the eye. The ability allows the user 360 degres of vision. They can also see ahead objects like people for example. It also lets them see the Inner Coil System of a persons body, and in Luke's case, the chakra holes within. This allows Luke to directly attack the persons inner organs.

Heavenly Spin, This happens when a move is landed on Luke's body. It releases large amounts of chakra from the chakra holes around the body which creates a spinning motion. This blocks the move and send's the opponent flying.

Heavenly Grip, This move requires a moderate amount of chakra. This move sends chakra to either the left or right hand. When the chakra has been transfered you can grab the left or right arm or the left or right leg. Once grabbed, most of the chakra in the grabbed area is cut off and then Luke can lift the opponent straight in the air, then being able to bash against the wall or throw in the air. This move is quite slow so it would only be used when the opponent is on the ground.

Heavenly Halt, This move can only be done after Heavenly Grip has been used and Luke has thrown the enemy into the air. Luke gets ontop of the enemy while airborn, and can use the Hyuuga Style Taijutsu while the opponent is in the air so they cannot move as much, meaning the cannot dodge the Taijutsu as easily. If Luke joins his hands and lets the Chakra flow down to them for a minute he can easily stop the function of any organ for 1 minute.
This move requires a very large amount of chakra and can only be used if Heavenly Grip has been used to throw the opponent into the air. Luke would not have much chakra left if the Heavenly Grip then the Heavenly Halt were to be carried out. Lucky for food pills. =P
Quote:
Originally posted by: gaara4all
im sooooo in + im sooooooo gaara cause he is the best!

Nono, we're playing the RPG about 100 years after Naruto and crew's reign.
EVERYONE, please post your character in a blog so it can be linked to. Thanks
Can I be a higher rank?
We dunno yet, we'll make revisions later. Right now we're going by age. If you're 13, so is your character.