after reading the latest manga issue as well as all the others im now pretty sure that once Pein and the whole events with him and other stuff like sasuke and a few loose ends with orochimaru are done- that will be the end of the naruto series. Creators have also previously stated that they definitely did not want to overkill naruto and would finish the show whilst it was still popular and a great show. With all that said and looking how the story will pan out i cnt see there being much more for naruto to do sadly. any thoughts on this?
i'm glad the creators decided not to over run it. Too many shows just go on and on until you hate them.
Accept everyone for their race, beliefs, gender, and age. If you have time to judge others, you're not looking closely enough at yourself.
yea but thats not to sya it wont have many more flourishing years lol i sureas hell hpoe it does- i love the show and think its got alot more in it- if we show our support how can they stop?
anything about Itachi?
"This party is about to get crazy!"
- Dante (Devil May Cry 3)
true, how do we do that?
well im not sure but the best thing i can tink of is to not buy pirate or illegal copiesof anything naruto- this drags down sales and profit which of course aint good
So many people love 2 see naruto meh?
that sucks that naruto is done I was a really big fan
no ones sure whats going to happen- s stay hopeful
sorry guys but naruto dose not die ^^
if he dose the ppl who created that show have gone loony ^.^
ey, but think about it, it would actually be a pretty amazing story if Naruto died. however, he has to become the hokage first....
hmm, but i dont know, i see Sasuke dying, perhaps in the future against orochimaru (which, i am guessing, will be the last enemy they face before the manga ends)?
and im glad that they are not going to overdo the whole naruto thing, i would hate it to get boring Smile or atleast i hope that they will finish it before they run out of ideas!
lol im also hoping for another naruto and sasuke battle, where their faces dont change 3 shades younger (did anyone else notice that, or was it just me?). perhaps this might happen when naruto is trying to get sasuke to stay... *crosses fingers*
but naruto is kinda kool looking when hes older ^^ so for that reason i hope he dosnt die lol
in Naruto i like Temari and in Shippuden i like Deidara
Sasuke dies,naruto dies gara gies itachi dies heidingo dies, f ing orochomaro dies...lol get over it!!!!!!!!!!!

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

say it aint so never it can be over make a show called sasuke's is a hotty hot hotty or something nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo