i like drawing full-body detailed characters,but i dont have a scanner so i cant show you guys
I can't draw full body very well. Unhappy Any tips?
Accept everyone for their race, beliefs, gender, and age. If you have time to judge others, you're not looking closely enough at yourself.
i normally start at feet and go up so i can make my character as large as i want,if you started at the head and you had a background, then it would have to be a certain size.boots are easy to make.But i make custom shoes,like spikes on them. I have no real way of making hands.You just got to keep trying around until you get what you want.after that,perfect them.The body would depend on what you want to draw. Faces are trickier then if you just drew them without body.I make slim faces but then i use my techniques for face only pics. just make them miniuture. That's about it. if you need any help on a specific technique on the full-body just ask and i will see what i can do.
Full body is my specialty
wow i cant believe my scanner still works!

il show you guys an old pic of my character Sucaru Hiachi from A LOOOOOONG time ago. about 6 years when i first became interested in drawing Full-body.

But,alas i wont be able to put it on until 2 day's from 9/29/07
Full body meh that hard.
Good tips!
Accept everyone for their race, beliefs, gender, and age. If you have time to judge others, you're not looking closely enough at yourself.
im glad you liked themSmile
i can draw the body but i cant draw the head
apparently,my pics are hiding!!!!

ok,ok,i lost them sorry about that.
You look good in draw's!
Man,I've been gone for a while now. Thanks for the compliment OliArt. You are really good at the arcade games! Speaking of the arcade games,I have 2 records that where tough to get!!!!!!
i really like 2 draw the full-body 2