The computer won't upload my drawings for some strange reason!! Whenever I opened the file and typed in the title, NOTHING WORKS! The computer ALWAYS says "File not found." What do they mean by that?

What are your drawings saved as? What is the file size?
Accept everyone for their race, beliefs, gender, and age. If you have time to judge others, you're not looking closely enough at yourself.

My picture for Fruits Basket is saved as a JPEG image file. Its size is 2,548 KB.

My "Supergirls" is saved as a GIMP image and its size is 3,587 KB.

My "Food" is also saved as a GIMP image and its size is 1,311 KB.

My other file, "CastleandButterflies" is saved as a GIMP file and its size is 2,148 KB.

My last file, "Cow", is saved as a GIMP file and its size is 197 KB.

The pictures that were saved as GIMP, I originally created them at school on Adobe Photoshop CS2. When I burned them on a CD use the CDR-W, and opened them up at home, they were saved as GIMP files, because my home computer doesn't have Adobe Photoshop CS2. (It has Adobe Photoshop 7.0. )

Probably save them as gifs or jpegs. Those seem to work, try doing the image size as 3xno more that 7. I usualy do 3x5 and it works. If not then it's a glitch and i'll report it to Gil.
Accept everyone for their race, beliefs, gender, and age. If you have time to judge others, you're not looking closely enough at yourself.
Is it possible to resize my drawings? If it is, how do I resize them?
Thank you so much, guys.