Ive read all of it its of course miles ahead of the show and really good in parts, so much happens
hehehe, yeah, i read it, i'm reading the newest chapter now.
Accept everyone for their race, beliefs, gender, and age. If you have time to judge others, you're not looking closely enough at yourself.
lol yeah its good ay- sasuke and itachi finally fighting!
Yeah! It was a little anti-climatic but still good!
Accept everyone for their race, beliefs, gender, and age. If you have time to judge others, you're not looking closely enough at yourself.
yeah im thinking there goin to build it up once they meet at their proper fighting place
That's a good point!
Yeah! I just finished reading the newest chapter! I can't wait until the next one comes out! It's sooooooooooooo suspensefal! Well, at least until you read the next page. lol
where can you find the manga online?
its not hard just google "naruto manga" then click first link

WOAh!!!!!!! see the newest chapter- wtf is he doing n with all the dead akatsuki members- and this guy is powerful enough to beat all 3 sannin at once without breaking a sweat!!!!!! Jirriya is so gunna die
Spoiler!I just found out who Tobi from akatsuki is!He as 1 sharingan eye and kakashi has 1 sharingan eye.....I am not saying that he his kakashi but....His old friend OBITO is TOBI!