Ok, well. I've been trying to draw some quick sketches for characters. I'm going to make a videogame before I get out of highschool, and i've been brainstorming how I want some of the characters appearences to look like. So, aside from the hero, I want him to have a female companion. So, what I want to know is how to make a animeish style young women; look sexy, but without giving her, things that just aren't nescessary. Thanks to anyone with suggestions.

Hmm, well most suggestions i've gotten involve separating your lead female from background females, but without going as far as "my ten-year-old now has the cured figure of a thirty-year-old wife of a plastic surgeon." If you draw your female character with an impossibly huge chest, but a very short, flat hairstyle then it'll look unrealistic and boring. If you make your character realistic in body type, but add more definition to the hair it'll look better.

Think of Disney princesses, usually the princess is the one with the longest hair that flows around gracefully, like a ballroom gown for the head. Though it doesn't all have to be that way, you can mix and match short bangs and long hair or short hair and long bangs.

Another suggestion would be some kind of birthmark, just a dot or something somewhere that separates that character from other from others. I wouldn't go with a Monroe mole here, but it all depends on you. A friend of mine just always drew some lined over the nose, made the character look like she was eternally blushing, but when colored the marks were just thicker black lines.

Accept everyone for their race, beliefs, gender, and age. If you have time to judge others, you're not looking closely enough at yourself.
Thanks, yes, I didn't want to give her a big chest. So I see it's the hair that get's you. Alright, thanks.
WHAT R U ON ABOUT??????javascript:void(0);
Seriously, Penny... take the ritilin.
Accept everyone for their race, beliefs, gender, and age. If you have time to judge others, you're not looking closely enough at yourself.