Drawingnow should have more full body pictures. It would be nice if they made a full body kakashi and other full body naruto characters. We want to know how to draw Kakashi's body and Naruto's body and all the other manga. But most importantly Naruto character's should have full bodies. Thank you Jblkakashi Smile

luffy (one piece)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!biggrin.gif
I think Drawing Now should have A How-To-Draw Inu-Yasha and Kagome, after all, theres Miroku, Sango, and Shippo!biggrin.gif

there should be full body drawings of naruto charactersbiggrin.gif

<TABLE class="" id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on">
<TBODY>
<TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%">
<TD class="" id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">ya i agree with evrybody that there should be full body pictures of Naruto characters. and i also think there thould be a more Akatsuki member pictures oo yeah and shukaku the sand demon spirit. </TD></TR>
<TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1">
<TD class="" style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
YEAH THEY SHOULD GET FULLBODY ICHIGO(HOLLOW FORM).THAT WOULD BE SWEET!!!!!wink.gif

I wana see Koga (Inuyasha) because he doesnt have a pic and hes awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!biggrin.gif i also wouldnt mind seeing Ichigo hollow thingy too lolbiggrin.gif

inuyasha giving kagome puppy kisses would be nice ( its on yahoo image search) but i want a easier way to draw it.biggrin.gifplease and thank youbiggrin.gif

hey this would be awesome drawing bodies then leads to drawing bodies at different angles then that leads to us being able to eventually draw fight scenes and make our OWN magna- support this idea 100% i say yewwww
yes full body drawings. plus more fruits basket characters. and more bleach captains/ lieutenants.