i was wondering how to  post music and other stuff on my page i already have a music playlist on i tried copying the url to  the settings on my profile but it did not work please help

1.On , go to the playlist you want, under the play list you will see 'Share this playlist'; Click it.

2. set the settings to your liking then press get code.

3. copy the embed code at the bottem of the page, nothing else.

4. Come back to www.drawingnow.com and click on the 'My account' button.

5. Now you will see a few tabs, (i.e. Main - My page - settings - message ) Click on settings.

6. Now click on [ Profile Settings ] and paste (ctrl + v) the Embeded code from

7. save your settings then head on over to your profile, you should now have a playlist on your profile.

If you are satisfied that your site has the kind of target viewers that will enjoy your background music, there are options to playing music that you might want to think. For instance, giving visitors a link which they can click to play music would enable you to showcase your music while stopping sensible to your visitors.
Attachments
UnrealPie said...

1.On , go to the playlist you want, under the play list you will see 'Share this playlist'; Click it.

2. set the settings to your liking then press get code.

3. copy the embed code at the bottem of the page, nothing else.

4. Come back to www.drawingnow.com and click on the 'My account' button.

5. Now you will see a few tabs, (i.e. Main - My page - settings - message ) Yahoo mail login guide Click on settings.

6. Now click on [ Profile Settings ] and paste (ctrl + v) the Embeded code from

7. save your settings then head on over to your profile, you should now have a playlist on your profile.

It works! Thanks
Last update on March 20, 3:48 am by phantom.
Attachments
Very nice, so detailed instructions, I will easily insert my playlist on my page.
I like enjoying my favorite music everywhere.
I also often turn o the music while working with the original research papers for qualityessay.com
Last update on October 30, 6:10 pm by Olivia.