Viewing Single Post

Quote:
Originally posted by: opickasona

Can you help me  with settings my page? Thanks

if you want to change text colors/border colors/bg image/bg transperacy etc, go to My Account>scroll down to settings center>Design my Profile

there, you could change the said settings. if you don't know which is which, drawingnow has made a [View Profile Layout Guide] where you could see which is the Main Menu Headers for example. 

as for the widgets, go back to my account>settings center>Profile Settings

you could change the I Like area, I Don't Like area, and other more. 

i can see that narutosak has explained on how to insert images, now ima teach you how to insert videos, music, and other more widgets.

Video:

• Go to YouTube
  • Search for the video you like
  • Under the video, theres a Share button
  • Click it then there would be box showing the vid's url, under it theres Embed, click it.
  • Copy it then go to your profile settings
  • paste it on whatever area you like it on (I Like, I Don't Like, Movies etc)
  • Hit save.

Music:

• go to MixPod.com
  • make a playlist containing chosen songs
  • copy the code
  • Repeat Video Steps 5, 6 and 7

Widgets:

• there are many sites where they give widgets, but this time ima show you FreeFlashToys.com
  • Pick a widget there
  • customize your widget
  • then get the code, repeat Music step 4

i hope this could help!

<table class="forum-2 mceItemTable" style="font-size: 8pt; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: rgb(246, 246, 246); color: rgb(0, 0, 0); width: 662px; font-family: verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 1px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 1px; " mce_style="font-size: 8pt; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: #f6f6f6; color: #000000; width: 662px; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial; "><tbody><tr><td style="font-size: 8pt; width: 326px; " mce_style="font-size: 8pt; width: 326px; ">
</td><td style="font-size: 8pt; width: 326px; text-align: right; " mce_style="font-size: 8pt; width: 326px; text-align: right; ">
</td></tr></tbody></table>