(They should really put a contest forum here, cause half the posts here are contest-related :S)

Anyway, this is a contest where you draw a your favourite song (no favourite? just choose one you like a lot or can draw easily). By draw your fave song, I mean something related, like, for instance is you chose "Alejandro" by Lady Gaga, you could draw some dude named Alejandro. And if you don't want to draw something, make up a song.

There's not really any rules besides the usual "no cussing, inappropriate things etc." Just make sure it relates to the song. Oh, and be creative. Seeing how good an artist you are is one thing, seeing how creative your mind is is another. So be creative (but appropriate).

Contest ends at the end of the month (January 31st), kay?

Sounds fun, I will see if I can join. Tell you later. ^ ^

YOSH! I will enter! Since there is so much time before the deadline, I will take my time!

Oh!! Can I join? I have a picture based on "Heavy Starry Chain."

Anyone can enter! Thank you for those who are entering. Wink

I wanna enter too. My songs i like are all old though. Even hough im only eleven its cuz my mom likes it and so do i                                          sorry totaly random

Quote:
Originally posted by: FearTheWeasel

I wanna enter too. My songs i like are all old though. Even hough im only eleven its cuz my mom likes it and so do i                                          sorry totaly random

Don't worry, a lot of the songs I like are old too. People always say 'that song's pretty old' whenever they hear me singing one.

Hmmm.... I'm thinking of joining but I'm not always online.... Will try but I kinda don't have a favorite song.