Please I need someone that can be my friend and teaches me how to draw manga, I need pls someone XD AND FAAAAAST

I can probably help out. ^^ But there are plenty manga artists on this site who would be glad to help you out.

I personally search for tutorials. Try searching "Manga Tutorial" on deviantart.com.

If you really want a teacher then I'll probably make a tutorial on anime if you want. But I'm like-11 ya know'.

Another kid looking for a "get good at drawing fast" sceme, well fact is, you can't get good at drawing overnight.

The key to developing skills in anime/manga styled art is studying various professional's art. The main point of an anime person are the eyes. The highlight is very different from other styles of drawing.

You can't suddenly become good at drawing anime, but just practice. It took all of us a bit of timeto develop our skills. Watch the artist's tutorials on this site, and ask them for advice. Just sticking to one "teacher" wont help.

I think U should ask [user]narutosak[user/] or [user]saff_illustrator7[user/]. U can look my turtorials, but theres are better!

Quote:
Originally posted by: superdude

Another kid looking for a "get good at drawing fast" sceme, well fact is, you can't get good at drawing overnight.

-.- i think everyone knows that he just wants to get better at drawing

i could help u

but im not that good on computers  like this