i need some help drawing anime and i know i can't get good at it in one day and it takes years and years to be good at drawing anime but if you could give my some tips that would rule

so if you could help me i would like it but

PLEASE DON'T GIVE ME STUPID LECTURES ABOUT HOW I CAN'T BE GOOD AT ANIME OVER NIGHT BECAUSE I KNOW THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank you.

[quote="charolette101"]

i need some help drawing anime and i know i can't get good at it in one day and it takes years and years to be good at drawing anime but if you could give my some tips that would rule

PLEASE DON'T GIVE ME STUPID LECTURES ABOUT HOW I CAN'T BE GOOD AT ANIME OVER NIGHT BECAUSE I KNOW THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank you.

[/screw the rules i have money! and when in doubt make pasta.]

I have nothing else better to do so...

first thing's first. I am 11, are you 11? I have saw a lot of people over the age of 11 and under the age of 14. I have to admit their drawings sucked. But my drawings sucks too, well my tutorials get featured even though I'm not a kidstaff but meh...how do I draw anime so well at age 11? Well I practice. Everybody practices, and I see lots of anime Tongue.

Second of all,  you have to know the basics of anime. Big head, big eyes, small and nose? Well, you can also try realistic anime which points more of the relistic features but I suggest you do big eyed anime first. Look up anime pictures, refrence them. Study on anatomy. First you have to know the anatomy, also guidlines are perfect for you.

3rd of all, the basic drawing technique.

SKETCH > LINEART>COLORING.

Do that. Or you fail. For anime, I suggest people should work on realistic more, but anime is Japanese....=not realistic. Just practice everyday, and get good refrences to anime Smile be inspired, carry a sketch book everywhere you go! Well I'mma go home screw you guys.

Quote:
Originally posted by: charolette101

thank you.

i dont care what anyone else says, no artist is better than another. i think what you mean by being good at anime is developing a more interesting style. this can be done in many ways, so i just think you should look at deviantart or some other site and examine other artist's works. do anime characters all have big eyes, small nose, and small mouth? no. do people in real life all have big eyes, small nose, and small mouth? of course not. these are things to think about when developing your style and characters. maybe you take interest in someone elses style of anime? you can start developing from there. say their style has big heads and small eyes: you can draw your own drawings using big heads and small eyes, but make sure not to copy the other artists style. thats the best part about drawings; everyones are different! dont be afraid to be yourself when it comes to drawings!

thanks 4 the help it worked pretty well.

Smile