Let's say that we need to writ in these topic a few guidelines for every one that need to be a cartoonist in a short time, the one who know nothing about drawing … should he buy a book, DVD, and practice every day ….ect .But most the topics that I find tell that and when you try to do it you always find that you still need to know something, you find that book isn’t that good or you need to buy the second part of it or that DVD talk about a small topic of cartooning but it doesn’t talk about perspective and that book talk about very advanced perspective which is very hard to apply to cartoon …..ect so what the plan you suggest for that to make a guide for every one ??

there is no way to draw good in a short time, it takes practise, lots of it, unless you naturally talented at it, you will just have to stick with practising 

I started drawing when I was four, and that was just scribbling with crayons. over the years, i`d practice, and look at pictures to help me with hard things to draw. Most of the books i read involved the things i drew. (dragons, cats, reptiles, etc. sometimes how to draw books) I`d eventually learn to use circles and shapes to lay out the anatomy of what i`m drawing, and then draw out all the detail. you could, every time you see a book or show with something you want to draw, pause or stop reading, and look at the picture, and figure out it`s anatomy and details; later on, you can focus on the parts that were most hard to draw; push yourself on until you like the result. Don`t give up on your drawing. think about this:

Some artists become famous by simply drawing lines and squares, then coloring them. You can not rush art; if you do, it has only a slight chance of coming out how you truly want it to. Take your time; eventually, your art could and will become great. After years of practice and improving, if you get "good" at it, you will realize that it didn`t seem that long. From age 4 until now, (with drawings)  It feels like only a few years, when really it was several.

For how to draw books, I never really drew the tutorials. First, I read it all, and then look at the art in it. Then, i try to draw the way the artist tries to show you how to draw. (using guidelines and stuff XD) Over time, you should improve. 

Hope this helps ^u^

Need help? Feel free to shoot me a message and I'll be happy to answer your questions. <3