Hi every one <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

These is my first topic<o:p></o:p>

i am a very beginner in drawing cartoon and i have a big problem <o:p></o:p>

When I try to draw a character in a panel and then draw it again it does not look the same<o:p></o:p>

Please look at the attached photo to understand what I am talk about <o:p></o:p>

see here  Santa look the same in all the panel like - how to draw these  ????<o:p></o:p>

<o:p> T1Q41835.jpg</o:p>

I think thats a elf

And I think that it's a garden gnome?

Anyway,  don't see what you mean. They all look like the same guy pretty much...

I see, you should make your own sketch rules like start with a circle then 2cm line or something like that. But actually, it's not a bad thing to draw it unlike to each other, it's a style!

oh, you mean drawing >cartoon< over and over again, without making them look different? but with different actions?
that was my problem before, but i sloved it like this:

first i drew a sketch of it, in a normal position, a little detailed (clothes, strands of hair, eyes, etc)

while observing my sketch, i'd draw it in a different position, this time looking at the left. after drawing, check if the details is the same with the first one. If not, grab an eraser. 

then you could continue drawing the >cartoon< in different positions, just don't throw the first sketch away because it would act as a guide! 

i hope this could help!!

thanks every body

i think  purplestars006  understand me - that is my question  - if you could give me an example  or any tutorial in the site here ,it will be more clear

thanks