Welcome! Today is the last day of June, which means the contest and the new OC's hair color judgement is now over. That means you're ready to check out the results. Enjoy!

***New OC - Hair Color Judgement Results***

Number of Votes:

Red Hair/Lava: 1

Blue Hair/Aurora: 0

Purple Hair/Nightsky: 3

That means the character will now have the nightsky hair! Also, I gave her a name Coralina. Here's what she'll look like:

Thanks to everyone who voted for my contest! You all rock!

***Drawing Day Contest Results***

Here are all the winners of the contest.

NadiaKal

Image:

Description: I love this picture! I especially love the shadings, the background, the hair, and the eyes are incredible!

Rewards:

1. One drawing request
2. 20-30 second animation

purplestars006

Image:

Description: This picture turns out incredible! I love the purple and brown, they really go together! And the shading turns out amazing! It also looks creative!

Rewards:

1. Two drawing requests
2. 30 second-1 minute animation
3. One new OC

JessiCrystalGurl

Image:

Description: That picture turns out amazing! It looks so real, too! The background looks so superb, you added a lot of details with the colors and the bubbles looks so real! And the shading of the character looks so amazing, and the eyes looks really pretty! The colors of the character really go together with the background.

Rewards:

1. Three drawing requests
2. 1-2 minute animation
3. Two new OCs

And for people who haven't won my contest, don't be mad because your drawings turn out amazing too! Plus, there will be some new contest. Besides, you get a consolation prize, which is a 50x50 pixeled animation.

You people are amazing! Thanks for joining my judgement and contest!

-WeLoveAnime98 (a.k.a. Michelle Smith (not my real name)/Anime-Chan)

Cool, I'm first. Cheers to everyone else. ^^ Lol, "Michelle", have fun with doing all the prizes.

Quote:
Originally posted by: NadiaKal

yay im 3th and congrats to the other ones 8D

Yep, being in third place is one of the good achievements. Smile So, what prizes do you want?

Quote:
Originally posted by: JessiCrystalGurl

Cool, I'm first. Cheers to everyone else. ^^ Lol, "Michelle", have fun with doing all the prizes.

Yepperz. 8D So what kind of prizes do you want? Wink

Quote:
Originally posted by: WeLoveAnime98

Quote:

I don't really need the OC's, they aren't really 'original characters' if they're made by someone else. I'll get back to you on the animation and for the drawing requests...

• 1. My OC's from Fallen Maeka, Ray and Vryon
  • 2. Zoro from One Piece
  • 3. My OC Kato-Ryou and Juju the egg.

Ask me if you need reference pictures, but most of them you should be able to find in my gallery, or on my website. ^^ Thanks~

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I don't really need the OC's, they aren't really 'original characters' if they're made by someone else. I'll get back to you on the animation and for the drawing requests...

• 2. Zoro from One Piece

Ask me if you need reference pictures, but most of them you should be able to find in my gallery, or on my website. ^^ Thanks~

I meant to say "new characters" but not "new original characters", but okay. And the drawing requests, sure. ^_^ I usually look up on references on Google Images.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

• 2. Zoro from One Piece

I meant to say "new characters" but not "new original characters", but okay. And the drawing requests, sure. ^_^ I usually look up on references on Google Images.

Oh. Haha, my bad. You probably already got a lot on your hands anyway. Thanks. :3

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

• 2. Zoro from One Piece

Oh. Haha, my bad. You probably already got a lot on your hands anyway. Thanks. :3

So is this Maeka? And I'll probably need the reference for Ray, Vryon, Kato-Ryou, and Juju the egg.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

• 2. Zoro from One Piece

So is this Maeka? And I'll probably need the reference for Ray, Vryon, Kato-Ryou, and Juju the egg.

Yep. Juju shouldn't be too hard, considering he's an egg. Here's a pic with Kato and him together:

http://www.drawingnow.com/file/pic/gallery/66788.jpg

Maeka and Ray:

For Vryon I only have this :S :

8800824.pngBut you get the idea (he's a guy btw)

And you can probably look up Roronoa Zoro on your own.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

• 2. Zoro from One Piece

Yep. Juju shouldn't be too hard, considering he's an egg. Here's a pic with Kato and him together:

http://www.drawingnow.com/file/pic/gallery/66788.jpg

Maeka and Ray:

For Vryon I only have this :S :

8800824.pngBut you get the idea (he's a guy btw)

And you can probably look up Roronoa Zoro on your own.

Thanks! I finished one of your drawing requests. Here's the link:

I'll start doing your OCs from your manga Fallen next. By the way, how old is Vryon? Smile