Hi all,

Here you can suggest ways to improve our website, drawing tutorials and ideas to help make the user experience better!

Hello, 

I don't have a suggestion I just wanna say

THANK YOU =3

I love this side and it helps a lot so thank you very much!

=) 

I love this site to, soo i want in the forum a section in portuguese, I or rafael or marcelomortean can moderate.

Cyabowl.gif

Hi!

I'd like it if we could put iur own back round to our accouts.biggrin.gif

the site is already cool.i don't have anything.dizzy.gif

Hi there,

maybe you can get new topics like video games and movies.

Thanxbiggrin.gif

HEY,

LOV THIS SITE, ITS FUN AND HELPFUL!!!bowl.gif

ITS PERFECT!!!biggrin.gif

thnkz!!!!

P.S JUST KEEP ON PUTTIN MORE TOTURIALS!!!biggrin.gif

more tutorial

P.s. add all females in full body view

Maybe you could add a 'make your own tutorial' so that you don't have to add them all...

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

hi its a good sait but you must to put more guildes!!

i wanna a guild how to dray an a RappER?ot All Body of a Mens oR woman`s

P.S-Ty

My suggestion... well, we have the drawing battles, maybe prizes? Simple rules like: you must be able to prove it is your drawing, and the like, or course... but that could be fun.
Accept everyone for their race, beliefs, gender, and age. If you have time to judge others, you're not looking closely enough at yourself.
I love this site is perfect. But it would be more perfect if you could add tutorials on how to draw hairs likes Ichigo's from Bleach.Because if you fail to make the hair good then you lose the drawing.Tnx
well...this site is brilliant you can give option like: draw your manga/anime character by yourself and give more TUTORIALS :D
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF U PUT UP A HOW TO DRAW CHIBI NARUTO AND SASUKE ON THE SITE. THAT WOULD MAKE THE SITE PERFECT!
It'd be nice if we could post descriptions with our art. Like on DA they allow for artist comments, just a place to explain the picture.
Accept everyone for their race, beliefs, gender, and age. If you have time to judge others, you're not looking closely enough at yourself.