reason: Too much shows with farts and vomit and worst, BOOGERS!!!

Gross show: Billy & mandy                 reason: boogers      gross meter: 10

Gross show: Total Drama Island        reason: Farts           gross meter: 8

Gross show: Flapjack        reason:   Farts and Booger       gross meter: 9

this is the most GROSS channel!

i think chowder is more gross than total drama action. and if you don't watch cartoon network you miss out on 6teen and you would have missed out on tounami (in the past). they used to have shows like naruto n stuff.

Yeah Cartoon Network has become a bit more...odd than it was (Even though I remember watching some strange shows in the past and seeing a very questionable commercial for the channel itself)

Though Flapjack...it does make me laugh from time to time..as does Billy and Mandy, even though I haven't watched any of that for a few months now >> Even so I'm just still immature I guess Tongue Oh well...have to be somewhat immature to some level. :D

And yes Toonami...I miss that so much =_=

i agree i miss toonami 

NARUTO RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

toonami went bye bye  

Yeah it's always the case with telivision channels at times..they kill some of the best things..and bring in some of the worst =_=;

Yeah, you're totally right. I remember me watching Cartoon Network years ago, and it wasn't so gross. Those cartoons were the best, many of the ones we have now on CN are rubbish and full of nonsense. And some are even animated with computer graphic, which makes them look somehow unnatural, and rigid like a broomstick! Bah...

Quote:
Originally posted by: Arktos

Yeah, you're totally right. I remember me watching Cartoon Network years ago, and it wasn't so gross. Those cartoons were the best, many of the ones we have now on CN are rubbish and full of nonsense. And some are even animated with computer graphic, which makes them look somehow unnatural, and rigid like a broomstick! Bah...

Oh my god yes! the 3D "cartoons." Shame..computers are taking over the jobs of artists that actually take the time to draw the cartoons. Then again 3D is considered an art...

But if it's on a channel that has the name Cartoon in it, why not make the shows like traditional cartoons, eh? Drawn out with no computer generated parts.

Quote:
Originally posted by: DJ-MegaTron

Oh my god yes! the 3D "cartoons." Shame..computers are taking over the jobs of artists that actually take the time to draw the cartoons. Then again 3D is considered an art...

But if it's on a channel that has the name Cartoon in it, why not make the shows like traditional cartoons, eh? Drawn out with no computer generated parts.

Right...how can we forget the hand-drawn cartoons like Tom & Jerry Kids, Scooby Doo, Blinky Bill, Beetlejuice, and the many many other marvellous cartoons that were broadcasted on CN time ago? These cartoons will be remembered in the years to come, but will we be able to tell the same for the modern ones? They'll be forgotten as soon as they are taken off television.

'90s cartoons rule!

Quote:
Originally posted by: Arktos

Quote:
Originally posted by: DJ-MegaTron

Right...how can we forget the hand-drawn cartoons like Tom & Jerry Kids, Scooby Doo, Blinky Bill, Beetlejuice, and the many many other marvellous cartoons that were broadcasted on CN time ago? These cartoons will be remembered in the years to come, but will we be able to tell the same for the modern ones? They'll be forgotten as soon as they are taken off television.

'90s cartoons rule!

Oh my god I haven't seen Tom and Jerry OR Beetle Juice in ages XD I use to love Beetlejuice (and I still somewhat do). I think Scooby Doo is still on from time to time, but I'm not sure.

Yup and that is so true! Any show taken off the air is probably almost forgotten by the next month or two...then again it depends on how much of a fan one is O3o

Hells yeah XD The 90s had awesomeness...from what I can remember >> lol

I agree with most of you, the new CN.. became a bit.. strange. I miss the old CN when they had toonami..

Kids like gross things. Farts and stuff, they're "funny."
But nevertheless, I like the shows they have now more then the ones they had before (toonami was the only real loss on that channel; but on adult swim they still host some animes, so it's not like they were gotten rid of completely).

I also think all of you guys are forgetting that Cartoon Network has ALWAYS been a bit gross!! I'm only thankful that they got rid of Cow&Chicken and Ren&Stimpy! I couldn't even WATCH those shows; and a little bit of "boogers" (or whatever little things that you're going on about) are most certainly no where near the things that they USED to have!

And futhermore, I, for one, am a big fan of Chowder. It's so funny, it's my favorite American cartoon c:

For as much as my two cents are worth, it's the Disney channel that has become unbearable and stupid to me. Once upon a time -- although it just seems like a faraway tragedy now -- they actually had shows worth watching.

Well Skatoony is Gross(They fling poo at each other!)

Well Skatoony is Gross(They fling poo at each other!)

ur are hatin' 3d cartoons what is wrong with you why would you, its like a i person hatin on their own rase. like come on art is art no matter what it is 2d 3d whatever-d art is art!!!!!!!!!!! U just cant hate it because used a computer to make the show or whatever and conputers are not taking all the artist job because, hand drawn will always stay no matter what happens so stop hating on 3-d stuff yes i like this mess with 3-d if life so shut up your ones that are child-like hatin on 3d!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!