So hi I joined I like cartoons like big Nate and simpsons. My drawing is bad. I draw cartoon people. Can you give me tips?

I'll give you a tip. I find it imposible to draw on this site. Watch a tutorial the simpsons which is by the site and then draw it by hand. P.S Use Pencil.

You're probably not an bad drawer. Have a little faith in yourself. Smile

Since you might be new to drawing, I suggest you start out with following tutorials on this site, just to get used to drawing lines and figuring out placements and basic shapes. After that you can sort of play around with what you've learned and come up with your own style.

It's good that you already have influences to refer to, and they'll help you find your own style. Good luck~ Smile

Quote:
Originally posted by: JessiCrystalGurl

You're probably not an bad drawer. Have a little faith in yourself. Smile

Since you might be new to drawing, I suggest you start out with following tutorials on this site, just to get used to drawing lines and figuring out placements and basic shapes. After that you can sort of play around with what you've learned and come up with your own style.

It's good that you already have influences to refer to, and they'll help you find your own style. Good luck~ Smile

Thanks

I will also began by tutorial of the simpsonsĀ !

What will be the next step?