the first contest mechanics:

Draw your sci-fi and mystery anime ...Just send me the link of your drawing or photo <your own work> about an anime which has a science or mystery genre!! then i'll judge with the other members I choosed.. (WELL, THE FIRST 3 MEMBERS WHO JOIN WILL BE ONE OF THEM!)

Prize:

Winner: The picture will be advertised and be the primary photo of our group. Plus, +POINTS in her/his profile!!

1st runner up: plus points in the profile! Add photo to our gallery and be a leader of our discussion forum!

2nd runner up: plus points (#7) in the profile! <i mean i would rate it!>

I want to take part in the contest. The only thing I need to know is when the contest ends.

Oh cool! Maybe I'll enter. So the anime has to be our own? Or does it have to be fanart for another? Or both? Now how am I going to draw this..........

it will end as long as there are already many contestants and entries,

and the 4 judges=ME, growlithe, Jessica589 and VampireLUst22!!

fanart or anything you want!! thank you for joining^^

Quote:
Originally posted by: animeABC

the first contest mechanics:

Draw your sci-fi and mystery anime ...Just send me the link of your drawing or photo <your own="" work=""> about an anime which has a science or mystery genre!! then i'll judge with the other members I choosed.. (WELL, THE FIRST 3 MEMBERS WHO JOIN WILL BE ONE OF THEM!)</your>

Prize:

Winner: The picture will be advertised and be the primary photo of our group. Plus, +POINTS in her/his profile!!

1st runner up: plus points in the profile! Add photo to our gallery and be a leader of our discussion forum!

2nd runner up: plus points (#7) in the profile!

ILL JOIN