I think its about to brush up my skills. orz I haven't drawn in a while. I'm taking requests. :3 Shoot me with anything~

I draw manga/anime style

I can't draw these stuff to save my life:

-Mecha

-Dragons

-Some animals

-... I'm sure there's more, just ask? xD

I'm good at drawing:

-Girls

-Chibi

Well post a request? I'll see what I can do~ :3

ooh requests :3

Hmmm, do you do couples? :D I'm writing a story and it would be really cool if you could draw the two main characters :D

@Ramen;; Thanks for your interest!!! Mmm. I guess it depends on the characters your after and your OC >:! There's varies ways I can draw it in, depends on what you're after. :3 More details?

Quote:
Originally posted by: xsakurahanax

@Ramen;; Thanks for your interest!!! Mmm. I guess it depends on the characters your after and your OC >:! There's varies ways I can draw it in, depends on what you're after. :3 More details?

No problem ^^
I'll message you the details? that ok? n_n

Quote:
Originally posted by: RuKix3RaMeN

Quote:
Originally posted by: xsakurahanax

No problem ^^
I'll message you the details? that ok? n_n

np~ Please do message me :3 I'll take a look and give you what I think I can do for you. :3

Ooo.

Since it's one at a time, I'm just poking my head in; until I'm sure you're finished with Ramen's request.

Oh; and I was wondering what details you'd like when I do make my request. :3

(Like, WHICH details do you need/prefer.)

Quote:
Originally posted by: Kaydea

Ooo.

Since it's one at a time, I'm just poking my head in; until I'm sure you're finished with Ramen's request.

Oh; and I was wondering what details you'd like when I do make my request. :3

(Like, WHICH details do you need/prefer.)

Hi!

Thanks for your interest ^^.

I prefer to have a reference picture of your own character (IF it is an OC), something like someone drew before or something? XD And what you're after such as couple, singular, colour, black and white etc. I also need to know something about your character, so I can draw her/him. Like something about their personality. :3

Hope that's clear! If not I'll explain futher. (I got really bad memory so I might forget something. FAIL)

Hana

Okay, gotcha.

So, I'll just stalk your thread, until Ramen's is finished.

:3

Finished Ramen's one~ :D 

Lets hear your request Kaydea~ :3

me 2 i would love tooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/quote]

HI IM Toph from avatar i want u to drw me

hey could you draw Boo from Mario Kart

I'm sure you can draw dragons. My tutorials can help you, and, if you can draw chibi pretty good, then make a chibi cat.