Viewing Single Post
Thread: Contest Hiatus?

Quote:
Originally posted by: chibizetsuakatsuki

Quote:
Originally posted by: UnrealPie

Quote:
Originally posted by: chibizetsuakatsuki

i totally agree. after being on dn for about half a year, i feel that there are too many contest streaming and just a couple of people joining. i think that we shuld have a rule on that... like on doink.com. they made sure forum posts were regulated...

of course, dn would have to set down some kind of rules, like only older members can post up contests...

Not that thats a bad Idea, I just do not see something like that happening. Not only are the staff lazy (Not trying to bash them or anything) and most likely not want to make new updates, but I do not think the site needs updateing.

Like I said, we as members will have to take that into our own hands, but thats darn right impossible with no power to do so, were just members with opinions after all.

I just wish people would join more contests already in progress than starting a new one, there are like 4 anime/manga contests out right now, 5 pokemon, ect.

If yourthinking about hosting a contest go look to see if there is one in the catogory you are looking for first.

ya... i just wish drawingnow would have a topic dedicated to just contests. its hard to pick out which forums are contests and they're all over the place.

Hah, I agree. The forums are a compleat mess. If I could change one thing, It would probly make forums more user friendly.