I only watched the Family Guy. Buy someone said The Simpsons and South Park were much better. Please advise!!

well the simpsons are funny southpark is kinda lame and family guy is fine.

youre bitting form the same apple ,they all  alike and all 3 of them are good but i think family guy is funnier than all the rest.

Quote:
Originally posted by: eg2410109

youre bitting form the same apple ,they all  alike and all 3 of them are good but i think family guy is funnier than all the rest.

No they are not alike and for you to compare Family Guy to Simpsons or South Park is a total insult to Simpsons and South Park.

South Park doesn't do runaway gags and cutaway jokes like Family guy does. Over the years the Simpsons have started to lean more towards that kind of humor, but they've been on the air for so long, it's ok. Family Guy hasn't earned what Simpsons and South park has earned.

I'm not saying there is anything wrong with people enjoying Family Guy, but it's just cheap laughs, if that's what you like that's fine. But no one should even be mention Family Guy as on the same level as Simpsons and South park

Out of all three of these shows, Family Guy is the worst. South Park is awesome

i think south park is the best, well thats what i think.

I agree. South Park is the best.

1.The Simpsons

2.South Park

3.Family Guy

FAMILY GUY RULES MAN STEWIE IS THE BESTLOL

personaly i like south park better its funnier. family guy is ok its pretty funny but ive seen better. and the simpsons i dont watch much but its ok

Family guy is wicked simpsons is ok and South park is awsome

Family Guy: They have jokes, they have memories. Over all all of the jokes are retarded memory flash backs :/ it's bloody, has crude humor and is dumb. Um...no thanks XD.

The Simpsons: I like it I dunno why. The simpsons isn't over the top like South Park. And isn't that much crudey like Family Guy. It isn't getting old but some scenes are retarded.

South park: Same as simpsons but a little bit too...much. Why it's rated MA? Well the jews joke, celebrity jokes, and rude humor. I like the Beiber part XD that was mean but funny. Some scenes are retarded XD and some scenes are really annoying :/.

Over all.... all of them are retarded cartoons :D but I enjoy them. Their addicting some how @W@. I can't pick a favorite but on my opion Southpark is the one who has the most cruel humor XD, Family guy is the one who always have memories flash backs, and the Simpsons is the most classic of all 20 YEARS!!! Well I don't really watch these kind of cartoons but...eh?

South Park is awesomee! I'd pick

1. South Park

2. The Simpsons

3. Family guy.

This is just my opinion Smile