Anime forum game <3 I thought I'd do something FUN in the forums.

It starts as this:

rules:

I ask a question.

You answer what it is (IT HAS TO BE AN ANIME CHARACTER)

Then you ask another question

Another person answers and repeats,

The game will end if someone gets it wrong and we have to START OVER. For example : Me- Who likes sand? Person- Gaara from Naruto, Name one anime character with BLUE hair. Me- Konata from Lucky Star, Who is evil? Person- Superman? Who likes killing? Us- WRONG!!! START OVER!

Let's start :3

Who has a pet? (it has to be an anime character)

Kiba - Naruto

Who love eating pizza?

Easy, C2. 

What famiy turns into a zodiac animal when hugged by the oppisite sex?

The Sohma Family - Fruit Baskets

Hmm... this is easy:

Who has gravity defying hair?

Well, pretty much every charicter has hair that defies gravity

but here is one inproticular Houki Shinonono from infinite stratos.

Time for a hard one >:D

In this anime, an anime girl pilots a mech named Jango, what is the girl's name?

OMG JO!! And I think jango has a d in front of it, if im thinking about the right manga... like Django. Burst angel?

Who has orange hair and biiiiig b***s-

Correct, Jo is so cool :3

Too easy. Inoue Orihime.

This one may be hard >:D

This girl is a great model but lives a secret life of an Anime Otaku. Who is she?

Burst Angle rocks!

-Correct

- This one is hard, dont be mad if I may be wrong because this is the only character I know thats like that. Is it Kirino Kosaka from Ore no Imōto ?

My question- A young man who has eaten the flesh of a mermaid seeks to become mortal once again, who is he?

Quote:
Originally posted by: NanaNoHumugae

Burst Angle rocks!

-Correct

- This one is hard, dont be mad if I may be wrong because this is the only character I know thats like that. Is it Kirino Kosaka from Ore no Imōto ?

My question- A young man who has eaten the flesh of a mermaid seeks to become mortal once again, who is he?

Correct, This one would be hard, if they did not know what it was. Good thing someone at school showed me this like 2 years ago.

Its  Yuta from, Mermaid Saga.

My question.

In this anime, A twenty-year-old aspiring voice actress gets a job as a 'Roomates's' Mascot, for a snack product called "Ha"

What is this girls name?

Correct! Such a good Show+Manga

Answer to your question- Aka Onda from "Rec" Still want to read it... > < I ran into it looking for some mangas to read a long while ago. Looks sexy.. XD

I think were the only ones competing so far...

My question- A young writer plans to write a book with a 100 Ghost Stories, When he runs into a trio of spiritual beings. Whats his name?

I think your right.

To answer your question,

Its Momosuke, From Requiem from the Darkness

I see your into the older animes. Its good to see i'm not the only one here xD

My question: This person is a wanderer traveling across the country in order to find the girl in the sky, a goal each generation of his family has passed on for a thousand years. He lives off his trade, a special form of stringless puppeteering that was taught to him by his mother before she died.

Who is he?

XD YUSH! love that show, finished it...

OMG I started to jump up and down when I read your question!! So easy!!! One of my favorite movies!!! Yukito Kunisaki from Air! Omg! Such a sad movie!

My question- A young gypsy with an extravagent flower tatooed on her chest must give back her boworred demon heart at the age of 16. What is her name? 

i forgot tbh
My Question - WHO DOES NARUTO SUIT