I haven't been using forums in like, forever. 0_0 Now I got my tablet for my birthday (it's a Bamboo Fun tablet), Adobe Photoshop Elements 8.0 (which came up with my tablet), and earlier before my birthday I got Coral Painter Essentials 3.0 and Adobe Photoshop Elements 5.0, I'm gonna start drawing a lot more than the very early 2011. Mostly I'm gonna use Photoshop 8.0 since I think it's better than the other two. After a while, I got bored of drawing with my own ideas. Now I'm going to take drawing requests! Like in the older times, I was gonna take drawing requests but I kept deciding not to draw, so that was my fault. //ono// ORL So hopefully I'll really take requests. Before you request me, you'll have to look up below.

So here's what I'll draw:

Anime/Manga (it can be any genders e.x. boys, girls, goys (I made that word up, which means the combination of a boy and a girl))

Fan art anime/cartoon characters

My OCs, but you'll have to look up in my gallery first if you don't know what they look like

Your OCs

Still Life

Realism

Nature

3D

Here's what I'll not draw:

People from real life (it can be in anime form, but not in a realism way. But try not to request me to draw anyone that's too famous :/)

Well I think that's it for now. Also, you don't really have to get mad at me just because my drawings are probably gonna be too late. I'll draw whenever if I'll have free times, or when I'm all left alone.

drawing requests~<3 hm could you draw me Edward Elric Plz :3

I love your style! The colouring is so unique! Could you draw my OC Skela, she is in my tutorial gallery.

Thanks for the requests! (late reply) I just forgot to check my topic. xD; I'll probably start drawing around 2:00 A.M. (it's midnight here).

@NanaNoHumugae Thanks!

Actually, I'll have to draw at around 4:00-5:00 A.M. since my older brother keeps bothering me.