My favourite director of all time- Tim Burton. My favourite movies by him would be Alice in Wonderland, The Nightmare Before Christmas, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and Edward Scissorhands (actually I like all of them- all the one's I've seen anyway). His art's really good too. So, does anyone else know who he is/ like his movies/ art?

love tim burton

Tim Burton is AMAZING!!! my favorite is edward scissor hands :D well or maybe nightmare before christmas lol both are my very favs ;D

I love him too! I admire his fantasy and creativity

Glad to hear there are others here who love him too. I'm really looking forward to seeing what he'll be making next. d=(>_<Wink=b

u shuld watch big fish... its really good and it has miley cyrus wen she was a kid XD fail

Quote:
Originally posted by: chibizetsuakatsuki

u shuld watch big fish... its really good and it has miley cyrus wen she was a kid XD fail

XD Really? I watched that movie, but I didn't notice that Miley was in it. I think I'll rewatch it some time.

I think that Tim Burton is amazing!I love his movies!I My favourites are Nightmare Before Christmas,Edward Scissorhands,Alice in Wonderland,Corpse Bride and much more....

P.S:Is he the director of Charlie and Chocolate Factory?I didn't know that....

Quote:
Originally posted by: Zinuuu

I think that Tim Burton is amazing!I love his movies!I My favourites are Nightmare Before Christmas,Edward Scissorhands,Alice in Wonderland,Corpse Bride and much more....

P.S:Is he the director of Charlie and Chocolate Factory?I didn't know that....

Yep, he directed the newer version with Johnny Depp (lol, Johnny Depp's in a lot of his movies).

Quote:
Originally posted by: JessiCrystalGurl

Quote:

XD Really? I watched that movie, but I didn't notice that Miley was in it. I think I'll rewatch it some time.

yeah. shes in the part where that guy (forgot his name already) is remembering his childhood and when theyre going to see that witch person... one dude says, "they say shes a gypsy," and then the other person says, "whats a gypsy?" and then the other person goes, "your mamas a gypsy." and then another goes, "your mamas a (err bad word)" then miley, who at that time, being the age of 8, is still named Destiny Hope Cyrus, says,"hey! watch your language! theres a girl here," or something like that XD

Quote:

Quote:
Originally posted by: JessiCrystalGurl

Quote:

yeah. shes in the part where that guy (forgot his name already) is remembering his childhood and when theyre going to see that witch person... one dude says, "they say shes a gypsy," and then the other person says, "whats a gypsy?" and then the other person goes, "your mamas a gypsy." and then another goes, "your mamas a (err bad word)" then miley, who at that time, being the age of 8, is still named Destiny Hope Cyrus, says,"hey! watch your language! theres a girl here," or something like that XD

LOL. Wow. I watched it a few years ago so I barely remember it.

Here I am, another Tim Burton's fan! Smile I know almost all of his movies by heart and have tons of drawing about Beetlejuice, that's my fave movie of him.

Quote:
Originally posted by: Arktos

Here I am, another Tim Burton's fan! Smile I know almost all of his movies by heart and have tons of drawing about Beetlejuice, that's my fave movie of him.

:D I knew a lot of his movies a long time before I knew the genius behind them. I haven't watched them all yet. Beetlejuice is definitely amoung my faves but The Nightmare Before Christmas is my total favourite (I've loved it since I was about six).