Ok, ive been browsing over the contest posts, and one thing I realise is that people don't mostly even draw something for that contest in particular, there just previously done tut's or drawing's, I think that if people are gonna enter a contest they should atleast put some effort in before they post there entry...What do you guys think?

Well... I mean. I agree. A contest is to see who can make the best drawing for that topic. I know there are some where they say 'Drawing cannot be older than 1 month' or 'Drawings cannot be old, you must draw a new drawing in order to enter' and such. So I guess its all in the hands of the Host.

I know what your saying, but that basically takes the interactivity out of it, and technically thats not a contest, when i used to design signatures, we used to do things called SOTW and SOTM, which mean, sig of the week and sig of the month,We would make a sig, everyone vote, then the winner is decided, i think thats how a contest should work, but as you said, in the hands of the host...

i totally agree. as head of the forum patrol, i've been changing my ways of responding to forums...

i wish someone would take action to this humongous problem