I think I figured out who the troll is who continually trolls my page, but I'm not sure what I should do. I mean, he made a middle finger (completely inapropriate) on my page, gave all my tutorials 1 star, and I never even did anything to him! What should I do? Should I blurt his name or... I don't know.... I need help with this....

I think you should report him to an admin or a staff or something (aye)but first... proof! I think he'll be reported somehow ^_^ I'm sorry for the trollers (I don't like them >:U)

Danng, you seriously don't deserve to be trolled. You could try telling them to stop (though they might not agree to your terms). You should make sure you're right before reporting them, or send a message to an admin concerning your suspisions.

Ugh, trollers are so annoying.

Quote:
Originally posted by: keeril

what is a troller?

A 'Troll' AKA Internet Troll is someone who Bullys someone on the internet for there own pleaseure. How do you avoide them? You can't, No matter where you go someone wants to make you mad just for the hell of it.

All you got to do is simply don't reply / respond to there message.

Rule 14: Do not argue with trolls - it means that they win.

So bacily They want you see you get mad, don't reply to them and they simply go away in time.

"RULE 14: By responding to trollbait in an online forum or chatroom, the troller automatically gains victory regardless of the level of maturity of the bait or subsequent responses to said bait."

Quote:
Originally posted by: UnrealPie

Quote:
Originally posted by: keeril

what is a troller?

A 'Troll' AKA Internet Troll is someone who Bullys someone on the internet for there own pleaseure. How do you avoide them? You can't, No matter where you go someone wants to make you mad just for the hell of it.

All you got to do is simply don't reply / respond to there message.

Rule 14: Do not argue with trolls - it means that they win.

So bacily They want you see you get mad, don't reply to them and they simply go away in time.

"RULE 14: By responding to trollbait in an online forum or chatroom, the troller automatically gains victory regardless of the level of maturity of the bait or subsequent responses to said bait."

Well, unless it bans his as* so hard that he'll never come back again, regardless on how many different names he uses to try to join(it's possible, computer codes are tracible ya know)

Quote:
Originally posted by: mimisky

I think you should report him to an admin or a staff or something (aye)but first... proof! I think he'll be reported somehow ^_^ I'm sorry for the trollers (I don't like them >:U)

How about recent visitors history and recolection of previous visitors? I know he was there the first time I was trolled, and I banned him at the same time he started trolling me. I stopped it while it was going, so I was lucky. He probably thought I was asleep, but I was awake and pissed that he was trolling me for a second time.

Quote:
Originally posted by: JessiCrystalGurl

Danng, you seriously don't deserve to be trolled. You could try telling them to stop (though they might not agree to your terms). You should make sure you're right before reporting them, or send a message to an admin concerning your suspisions.

Ugh, trollers are so annoying.

The whole point of a troll trolling, is to make the other person mad, i dont think telling them to stop is going to do much, if anything make him do more..

i think you should tell us who the troll is so we can get rid of him by banning him from our profile. then we can figure out how to fix the damage hes done

Well it isnt me i'm nice 2 u and ive only been 2 ur profile once!

Quote:
Originally posted by: Midnightthehedgehog

Well it isnt me i'm nice 2 u and ive only been 2 ur profile once!

Were you on my prfile at two in the morning? Were any of you at my page at two in the moring? No. Only one person was online on my page durring that time period (2 am for me). I have already reported it to a staff member. DeividasXD was the only one online currently occording to my "recent visitors" thing. Both times it showed his picture. Then he has the gully to send me a friend request for a second time, no. I don't accept. If I find another person was guilty because it happens again, I'll let up. However, the timing, not to mention the fact that I banned him while he was online and then suddenly not all of my tutorials got an additional rating or 1 star, it's just way to convinceing that DeividasXD is the troll.

maybe report the person... sorry to hear bout ur troll problems