I've become bored with Drawing now, Not because there is nothing to do, but Its starting to become more of a socal network than a learnig website.

None of the older members get on anymore, the new ones just spam, and I get about 30 PMs saying some thing along the lines of 'you should add me' Or 'add me and rate my drawings!' At first I did not mind this but now its just annyoing. (No offance to anyone)

Were doing good with the contest thing but now its just 'REQUESTS' 'I will do requests' or 'Anime request' Its kinda like the contest, so many people are doing requests now now one wants to post in them forums.

The 'upload drawing' button in the top right corner gets used to upload google'd images insted of your own work, it even sais "- Upload your original artwork only." but its not inforced.

My drawings get removed from the site when I upload them, for some reaon I do not understand.

Still no admin support, We have one Staff illistrater who is doing there best but no one really uses the tutorials for help. Sorry Fiery, I know you have a life and can only do so much, but I guess there is nothing to do anyway.

I'm not going to stop visiting this site, I just wont get on as often, anyway guys if you want to talk with me or see some more of my work you can add me on Deviant art at this link

Thanks for understanding guys.

-UnrealPie

omg.jpg
I understand,never happend to me,but i still understand :/

I understand completly, and when your say the image rule is not enforced, well No rules what so ever are enforced, honestly, Im after seeing a person with a nude girl in there gallery, Nothing was done for a good while about that, and as for the fact of the social network, I go on livechat alot, and i would say 60-70% of the people have nothing in there gallery, The ones that do not, say they dont draw, or they cant upload them, I say wats the point of even comeing here, When i first joined this site about 3-4 years ago, (had a different user) but when i did, it was all about the drawings, not its just about makeing an account and what people think of you,(all these fake emo kids with no drawings what so ever) But yea, im not comeing here as much anymore, just check in every now and then.

Quote:
Originally posted by: superdude

I understand completly, and when your say the image rule is not enforced, well No rules what so ever are enforced, honestly, Im after seeing a person with a nude girl in there gallery, Nothing was done for a good while about that, and as for the fact of the social network, I go on livechat alot, and i would say 60-70% of the people have nothing in there gallery, The ones that do not, say they dont draw, or they cant upload them, I say wats the point of even comeing here, When i first joined this site about 3-4 years ago, (had a different user) but when i did, it was all about the drawings, not its just about makeing an account and what people think of you,(all these fake emo kids with no drawings what so ever) But yea, im not comeing here as much anymore, just check in every now and then.

Yeah what is this? A drama site? This is DRAWINGnow not boyfriend drama talk now. People mostly say "Add me" or "Vist my profile" -___-" it annoys me. People come here for tutorials and drawing for free time not talking about teenage high school fuss. You can go to e-harmony and talk about that. I had a user ago too and it was much different here O_O. Well it can be a social site where you can draw and chat but it's just tooo much.

Well I'll still vist this site anyways XD I have no favorite sites whatsoever .___.

i totally agree. i guess i wasn't aware about how much request forum posts there were, so i just contributed to the problem.

i've only been on this site for less than a year now, but i feel i'm a more... experienced?... member on drawingnow.

well, besides staff_illustrators, why not regular staff members like zinuuu to help us? Since she is networked within the staff, she would probably be able to help us out.

your loyal follower,

chibizetsuakatsuki