I'm new in this site and when i try to open any tutorial i don't find any explaination for example i opened the tutrial "how to draw a chair" what i found: "Each exclusive stage can only move forward when you click (play)" i can't find the button play to click on to start the tutorial. can any one help me please??

So, what you are saying is, when you go to watch a Tutorial you can't figure out how to play it?

On the bottem left of the tutorial box, you should see < |< and >|

The sideways triangle ( < ) will play the rest of the tutorial. I really hope that helps, if not, let me know. I will try to help the best I can.

Welcome to drawingnow!

To play any tutorial just click "play" at the lower left corner of the box, just look for a symbol like this: ► and click play.

If you don't know how to move foward you see these steps at the right of the box? Well you can click on each step to fast foward it or click ►► to fast foward the tutorial.

Hope it helps! If that isn't what you mean then sorry Unhappy

welcome to the site! I think you are asking how to play a tutorial. If that is so, all you need to do is press the > button. If it stops inbetween the video, just click the > button again. If you want to fast forward, press the >> button. Hope that helped! If not, contact me!

Thankx alot UnrealPie, mimisky and RosieM1!! I'm sorry but i forgot that videos are blocked on my PC , Now I unblocked them and i can watch any tutorial.