For drawingnow I want to help improve it I'm not saying this website's bad but I like to make more users join.

HOW?

I want to tell you guys some ideas for drawingnow .^^

You know the ink bar? I drew one of my pictures but since there wasn't enough ink I couldn't shade or add some MORE color, I think the ink should be like unlimited XD or like 150, 125, or 200 (or more!) .

Some more tools... I LOVE the fill tool, it's so unique (I had never ever seen that kind of fill tool ) Like some stickers or glitter XD I dunno something unique.

A writing topic, hehehe maybe an extra topic on the top (where it says "home, tutorials, drawings, gallery, members, blog, forum, polls, groups, ETC" Writing is creative (also drawing) so people can submit some stories (anything basically X).) and maybe get some stories featured and stuff (IF YOU LIKE WRITING PFF lol)

And maybe an eraser, I know you erase will the white thing but it doesn't match with the paper :U

I'm not complaining, just giving some ideas ^_^

what are some of your ideas ? (TELL ME OR FLYING CATS WILL GLOMP YOU I mean .....)

Well, how about a force comment thing that would show the rating you gave? This would seriously lower the amount of time wasted hunting trolls because they'd be forced to leave a comment with the rating they gave with it. Don't you think it would be a good idea?

Quote:
Originally posted by: DragonFang

Well, how about a force comment thing that would show the rating you gave? This would seriously lower the amount of time wasted hunting trolls because they'd be forced to leave a comment with the rating they gave with it. Don't you think it would be a good idea?

Yeah! I don't like trolls, they can't get away with it when they give anyone a bad rating. WHY? Because the drawing looks bad :U...that's not a reason, that's an excuse. (sorry for going in to lawyer mode lol)

Quote:
Originally posted by: mimisky

Quote:

Yeah! I don't like trolls, they can't get away with it when they give anyone a bad rating. WHY? Because the drawing looks bad :U...that's not a reason, that's an excuse. (sorry for going in to lawyer mode lol)

LOL, well, how about adding an additional 5 stars to the rating? Every star currently is worth 2 points each, so, why not make each 1 point so the pating can be more accute?

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

LOL, well, how about adding an additional 5 stars to the rating? Every star currently is worth 2 points each, so, why not make each 1 point so the pating can be more accute?

Yup! You have an awesome brain :3 mine mostly have brain traffic lol

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

This may come as a shock to you but, my brain is actually smaller than average and I have ADD, however, this is what I am told by science, and we all know it isn't reliable 100% of the time.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

This may come as a shock to you but, my brain is actually smaller than average and I have ADD, however, this is what I am told by science, and we all know it isn't reliable 100% of the time.

-shurgs- oh...ok. He-he-he I just like complimenting people. So if people like rate it then the artist knows who the person is?, hm that would be a major spoiler (to the person who rated it).

Quote:

For drawingnow I want to help improve it I'm not saying this website's bad but I like to make more users join.

HOW?

You know the ink bar? I drew one of my pictures but since there wasn't enough ink I couldn't shade or add some MORE color, I think the ink should be like unlimited XD or like 150, 125, or 200 (or more!) .

Some more tools... I LOVE the fill tool, it's so unique (I had never ever seen that kind of fill tool ) Like some stickers or glitter XD I dunno something unique.

A writing topic, hehehe maybe an extra topic on the top (where it says "home, tutorials, drawings, gallery, members, blog, forum, polls, groups, ETC" Writing is creative (also drawing) so people can submit some stories (anything basically X).) and maybe get some stories featured and stuff (IF YOU LIKE WRITING PFF lol)

And maybe an eraser, I know you erase will the white thing but it doesn't match with the paper :U

what are some of your ideas ? (TELL ME OR FLYING CATS WILL GLOMP YOU I mean .....)

New drawing tools?Like what?

Quote:
Originally posted by: DeividasXD

Quote:

HOW?

New drawing tools?Like what?

Hmm-those french curves artists have, shapes, and curve lines, we have straight lines but how about cuves in Mspait? And the fill bucket like two types of fill buckets. The one you click on a shape and it suddenly fills in for you, I can say more but I don't wanna bore people out :U.

how about gash bell   :D

Quote:
Originally posted by: narutoboyomega

how about gash bell   :D

Never heard of it, I'll go google it X3 I got another idea :D

LAYERS

YESH

LAYERS

Quote:

HOW?

i have to disagree with your writing idea because... well... this is a DRAWING website. that's why its called DRAWINGnow.com. if you want to write, go write somewhere else.

Quote:
Originally posted by: chibizetsuakatsuki

Quote:

HOW?

i have to disagree with your writing idea because... well... this is a DRAWING website. that's why its called DRAWINGnow.com. if you want to write, go write somewhere else.

Hm well you are right. But you can DRAW with your mind while writing. You can always use the blogs to write but no one BARELY looks at the blogs. Creativness isn't just about drawing (sorry if I bursted your bubble) Tongue you can write to show your creative ARTISTIC side. I love writing (esspically* stories). If you don't like this idea then ignore it.. OK?