Hi,
Not sure where to start with this,
To put it simply.... we are putting an album out in new year(thats music not picture album) and for one of the songs (that will be a single) I would like a cartoon video for . It doesn't have to be full animation just pictures of relevant parts of the song that could be made into clip to go with track.
Came across this site and thought I would ask... not sure if anyone would even want to help, maybe someone can point me in right direction.
thanks
not sure what you are asking
Nothing is quite as appetizing as a Band-Aid
Can you tell us the name if it's on spotify, youtube, etc. ? So then we can get inspiration for the pics? Or atleast give us an example of what to draw.
me g said...

Hi,
Not sure where to start with this,
To put it simply.... we are putting an album out in new year(thats music not picture album) and for one of the songs (that will be a single) I would like a cartoon video for . It doesn't have to be full animation just pictures of relevant parts of the song that could be made into clip to go with track.
Came across this site and thought I would ask... not sure if anyone would even want to help, maybe someone can point me in right direction.
thanks

If You're Having Trouble Uploading Something, You Can Always Copy And Paste The Link.
Last update on April 13, 9:17 pm by Perry The Platypus.
Perry The Platypus