yahhh!!!ryt well yah know i have this tablet its so expensive so i don't wanna  mess it up!!!!!!!!!!!so help to use it i already installed it and wat should i do next????????

wat will i do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!uhmmmmmmm help me  ♥♥♥♥

thanks

Well, i have a tablet and it is really expensive so i just go on here at drawingnow.com and draw! Goodluck with ur tablet! ^_^

Quote:
Originally posted by: kakashi_

yahhh!!!ryt well yah know i have this tablet its so expensive so i don't wanna  mess it up!!!!!!!!!!!so help to use it i already installed it and wat should i do next????????

wat will i do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!uhmmmmmmm help me  ♥♥♥♥

thanks

Well, I don't mean to sound rude, but y go for a really expensive one when you can get a perfectly good one for twenty bucks like i did? Anyway, do not fear, these things are really strong and can handle really hard pressure, even the fancy expensive ones. Plus, you can change it's sensitivety if you don't like how it is and do a bunch of other stuff to help with your needs. Then, when your all good and comfortable, it's just like drawing on paper when you're on the computer. It's also really fun and if you know how to work with it, you can also use it at the same time as your mouse instead of just one at a time and getting jumbled up with wires. Have fun. Did this help? Srry if it didn't

What kind of tablet can you get for 20 bucks?? I spent the day screwing about with mouse, the result was a fuzzy image that really doesn't make sence and hatred towards my mouse... I think its time to invest in a tablet.